“Winter Beet Salad Amazing & Top Vegi Dishes”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #16 of 238 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
“Winter Beet Salad Amazing & Top Vegi Dishes”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This new menu item has walnuts, feta crumbles, yellow & red beets, it is awesome to share.
Another vegetarian dish-Ma Pa Tofu, the tofu is extra crispy and this sauce amazing! Garlic noodles are Yum, served with cold thin cucumbers strings on the side-a duo not to miss. The lettuce wraps-vegi, even taste like there is meat, and it is a great appetizer! The double pan fried noodles are are a hearty choice. If you do seafood, the orange peel shrimp is refreshing. My kids love the beef broccoli and the honey chicken. My daughter LOVES the kids meal chicken fried rice!

• Visited March 2014

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Not for quiet dining”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We've been to 3 or 4 PF Chang's in the southern Orange County area. This is not the one to go to for a quiet dinner. Food was good and service was really good. Our server, Jessica, was very responsive to all the customers in her area. She kept our water glasses full and checked regularly to make sure we had what we needed. We ate here Sat., Dec 11 at 7 pm. I had the Vietnamese Noodles w/Steak & Shrimp for $12.95. This was declicious! And the portion was more than average so I have left overs to look forward to. My spouse had the Orange Peel Shrimp with Brown Rice ($15.95) which was also delicious. We enjoyed our meal but the noise level was intense.

• Visited January 2014
Mission Viejo, California
“Great Food & An Inspiring Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I quite enjoy going to this spot. I am always made to feel welcome. The food is always tasty and yummy. The vibe is always a good one.

• Visited December 2013
Mission Viejo, California
“P.F. Chang's rings the dinning bell”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

There have been many pleasant meals at pfc. I know that it is A chain, but, each location has A feel that is local.
The food is what you expect the way you want it. Service is generally good to very good. The portions are A fair size. The price is just above medium for the area. It is A great place for A meeting or big get togethers.
We have small meetings there because of the great locations. Parking can be A problem. But, that is true for many good places.

• Visited December 2013
sister50
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

this was a nice atmosphere and clean place to eat. I liked it being at a Mall/shoping location. It was great service and very tasty food. I found the same back in Georgia and was so glad to have it here. I fell in love with the Lettuce Wraps. Service was quick and polite and made sure everything was to our liking what more can you ask for.

• Visited January 2013