I've stayed at this hotel about 5 times over the past 5 years. We recently selected it as our companies hotel of choice, mainly based on my recommendations and past experience. I'm thrilled!
Check-in: A breeze. They typically have cookies and lemon water available as soon as you walk in the door and the desk staff are the best.
Rooms: All rooms have a separate living space (not doored off) with a second TV, refrigerator (and note: FREEZER), coffee maker, desk, couch, coffee table and end tables. This makes the location perfect for longer stays. I'm usually there for a full week so the extra space is awesome. Nicely appointed restrooms and very comfortable beds with excellent A/C. Stayed on the ground floor this time, which was not something I would want again. Late night guests in the atrium area and people above us were a distraction. I'll ensure I'm on a higher floor next time.
Parking: parking is plentiful and easily accessed.
Breakfast: Included full breakfast. Not a continental breakfast which is nice. One morning they made breakfast burritos, another omelets to order, eggs, bacon or sausage and potatoes, oatmeal, breads, waffles, coffee and juices as well as cereal. Never wanting for more.
Overall staff: Amazing staff. We had some odd requests: bottle opener, extra hangers and room key issues. They accommodated all with out question. Our room key issues were due to low batteries in the door card key lock. Solved rather quickly.
We have every intention of staying again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayres Hotel & Spa Mission Viejo combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name.You’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at our Mission Viejo hotel are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast. Ayres Hotel and Spa Mission Viejo welcomes travelers with all the modern amenities you have come to expect from the Ayres name and all of the exciting business, recreational, and entertainment attractions South Orange County has to offer. Take in the exquisite views of Saddleback Mountain by hiking or mountain biking on one of the mountain's many scenic hiking trails. Relax with various spa treatments, like an Aromatherapy Massage or Chocolate Body Wrap, available at the Athena Day Spa located inside the hotel. Or indulge at the Modjeska Bar and Grill also located within the hotel. The on-site restaurant offers various types of cuisine including burgers, pasta, and ribs. Nearby, the Irvine Spectrum offers various entertainment possibilities encompassing shopping, dining, an IMAX theater and cinema, and the Improve comedy club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ayres Hotel & Spa Mission Viejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Hotel And Spa Mission Viejo
- Ayres Hotel Mission Viejo