“Ayers Hotel - Mission Viejo - Home Away From Home”

Ayres Suites Mission Viejo
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mission Viejo
GreenLeadersGold level
Marietta, Georgia
“Ayers Hotel - Mission Viejo - Home Away From Home”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is a professionally run hotel who goes to great lengths to make you feel at home! The staff is extremely friendly and a real joy with which to work. Rooms are spacious well appointed and very clean. The breakfasts and evening meals are fresh and very convenient. I enjoyed my stay and recommend it highly!

Thanks!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Lone Tree, Colorado
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We had a school group of students and adults stay and had a fabulous stay. The hotel is elegant, the rooms are very clean, the breakfast had a great variety and was delicious. The location was very convenient for us. The staff was accomodating to our special needs. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Turnersville, New Jersey
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed at the Ayres Suites Mission Veijo for a total of four nights. I can't believe how wonderful of an experience it was. The staff were very friendy, and certyainly were there to please. The room was clean and very comfortable. I really enjoyed how eco-friendly they are. We visit this area abot once a year and this certainly will become our home base for the future....

Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 29, 2013

For the past five years, we have been visiting our Grand daughter, two or three times a year and our visits usually last two or three weeks. On every one of these visits we have stayed at the Ayres Hotel in Mission Viejo. Everyone in the hotel from the top to the bottom is always extremely pleasant and helpful. We feel so comfortable, we would not think of staying anywhere else. Ii is our home away from home. We would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the ares.

Room Tip: We like the third floor, facing west.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I booked the hotel directly through Ayres, and I had the pleasure of speaking with Jeff. He was extrmely informative and patient, as I asked him a million questions. I was not sure of how many rooms I would need, I had questions about the surrounding businesses, ie places to eat, things to do ...he was so patient and so kind. Secondly, I got lost off the freeway, I called the hotel and spoke Jeff again, and since I was lost, he showed me again how customer service was his number one goal, and once again he heled me more than any hotel representative ever has. As you can tell I really really love Jeff..he is truly awesome. I got to the hotel, checked in, I think Jeff took all of 3 seconds to check me in and handed me my room keys. The check in was so quick, that after a long drive, I just passed out on my bed, a few hours later, I asked Jeff where I could get some dinner, he told me about the rest. next door, there was a women's retreat going on, and the food orders were backed up, I believe the manager Paul did his best considering they were short staffed, he really tried to get us our food as timely as he could, but it was much later, and we were pretty darn hungry at this point. I think it was a little over priced but nonetheless, I was grateful to Paul for being a professional & handling his work load & trying to please us as well. Over all I think it is a great hotel, and I think I will stay here again. Thanks Jeff again for your excellent customer service.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor, a little noisey due to upstairs noise, I believe there were kids runnin...
Hemet, California
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed there for the third time. We enjoyed the first two visits a year ago. The Hotel hallways smelled of mold. When we arrived workers staying in the downstairs back rooms were standing around in the hallway and outside were watching a fellow worker wash his car in the back. The Hotel hallways smelled of mold. Upon leaving my wife and I were blamed for damage to a chair we did not even sit in. We were charged an excessive cleaning charge. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It has no responsible management on duty at night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank lwatson57
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Mission Viejo, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear lwatson57 -

Thank you very much for allowing us to welcome you a second time and for your candid review of our hotel. I am truly sorry if your experience this time did not match up to the expectations set by previous visits. I have discussed the odor you described with the Housekeeping team and the issue has been resolved. As to the cleaning fee that was assessed, I do apologize for the misunderstanding and was more than happy to remove this fee once clarification was given , although I do understand the inconvenience and apologize for that as well. We had hoped based on your previous comments that you were happy with your stay and also hope you will give us another opportunity to show you how comfortable our hotel really is. Thank you again for your review.

Dean Birtles
Fallbrook, California
Reviewed March 29, 2013

If you are looking for the best hotel to stay in while visiting the Orange County area, be sure to stay at the Ayres. We visit Orange County weekly, and will only stay at the Ayres Mission Viejo. It has a very luxurious feel throughout the hotel and is beautifully decorated in rich, comforting colors & design. The rooms are spacious and luxurious & very, very, clean!!! The staff is very professional, kind, have "at-your-service" attitudes and make you feel welcomed every time you stay there. The breakfast is NOT you average little breakfast bar. They serve a full breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, oatmeal, cereal, bagels, juices, coffee, tea & fresh fruit. And the best part, the breakfast comes with the price of the room. In the evening, they have a complimentary lite dinner & snacks with wine....served by very gracious hostesses or hosts. They are right off of the 241 toll road, which leads you to many different freeways. You will NOT be disappointed when you stay at the Ayres Mission Viejo.

Room Tip: They are all good, we have stayed on all floors and they are consistently good.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest
Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods
Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods
#1 of 1 in Laguna Woods

Been to Ayres Suites Mission Viejo? Share your experiences!