“Burrito” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
“Burrito”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

There burrito had no sauce really dry I make my home made burritos better than them me and my husband were very disappointed san jose taqueria has great burritos even at the Mexican restaurants. Its very hard to find someone who cooks mexican food good. I guess I need to cook at home.

• Korean first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Bland, boring food, and staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Ordered a smothered burrito, and was very disappointed. It had no flavor, and very little meat, with lots of rice and black beans for filler. It looks huge, but there was nothing but disappointment from the very first bite. Too pricey for the quantity and quality of the food. Salsa bar needs a lot of work as well.

Visited August 2013
Milpitas, California
“Just honest Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've been coming here for several years. It is just good Mexican food. I see Firemen and Police here all the time, and they aren't there to fight crime or fires. They go where the good food is. I've learned to trust these guys. Where ever you see them, that's the place to eat. I am not surprised. They have a lot of the good old favorites and at reasonable prices. I am making myself hungry just thinking about it.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT MEXICAN FOOD; EXCELLENT SERVICE; REASONABLE PRICES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is my favorite Mexican Restaurant in the south bay (including San Jose). It is not a fancy establishment, but the food is delicious and the service is excellent. I love their Al Pastor tacos and the Super Burrito. Definitely a place to try if you like Mexican food.

1 Thank Lakers34
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Definitely worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

In San Jose on a business. A lady at my hotel recommended this restaurant. It's what I'd call a hole in the wall. I almost didn't stop, but glad I did. The staff was helpful and the food was really good. A bonus that it was cheap as well. Tacos are $1.99. Chips and salsa bar come with whatever you buy. You've got to try it.

• 3 of 5 bubbles