Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

I had a good experience at front desk. I came at 11am for check in and lady helped me to get room. Room was clean. Utensils were provided for cooking. Easy access to rooms, just near to parking. Overall good experience

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to see you were well accommodated by our staff and that your overall stay at our hotel was great. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed December 3, 2016

very bad experience of poor service, bad rooms and lobby, very poorly maintained facility and not clean.
Lack of service and lack of repairs
Very slow service at desk and no answers on phone, phone can keep ringing forever but no employees are available.
Broken items are not repaired or maintenance is very bad. Can not even understand that in USA, Hot is on left side and cold is on right side.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

So the one thing I like was the shower pressure, in my room the pressure was good and it had hot water. It is a basic place but comes with a kitchen, fridge and microwave. Fridge was alittle outdated and dirty on the outside. Stains on the bed cover that goes over mattress. No water bottles in room just a very basic place. Good for a 2 day stay or over nighter. AC sucked had to sleep with the window open just to get air and lucky for me I brought a Fan with me. TV is small but does have show time. Comes with 2 tables that help if u need to use your laptop.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

I booked a room in line with my corporate travel service. When I arrived at 1am after a long day if travel, they indicated they were oversold. The manager never came down but had the clerk diliverjnf messages. They sent me to a sister hotel several miles away who knew nothing about the issue. They eventually got me a room at twice the price. I am still trying to resolve the billing.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank sleepy2015
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I have been in a lot of hotels in sillicon valley during mote than 20 yeras. This is the worst. Dirty, bad smelling, no room service at all, poor maintenance...
No restaurant/bar
I do not recommend it at all

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Your review recently caught my attention. I am disappointed to read the lack of service you received and the cleanliness issues you endured during your stay. In response to your feedback, we will be conducting more in-depth training to make sure cleaning, maintenance, and customer service are up to par. Thank you very much for providing us with feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.