Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

I booked a room in line with my corporate travel service. When I arrived at 1am after a long day if travel, they indicated they were oversold. The manager never came down but had the clerk diliverjnf messages. They sent me to a sister hotel several miles away who knew nothing about the issue. They eventually got me a room at twice the price. I am still trying to resolve the billing.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank sleepy2015
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I have been in a lot of hotels in sillicon valley during mote than 20 yeras. This is the worst. Dirty, bad smelling, no room service at all, poor maintenance...
No restaurant/bar
I do not recommend it at all

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Your review recently caught my attention. I am disappointed to read the lack of service you received and the cleanliness issues you endured during your stay. In response to your feedback, we will be conducting more in-depth training to make sure cleaning, maintenance, and customer service are up to par. Thank you very much for providing us with feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Front desk personal were very friendly and helpful.. I was staying for a month so kitchenette was really nice along with laundry room at hotel was convenient, they also offer kitchen supplies if you need which was nice...I ate quite a bit of meals from my room saving me quite a bit of money, I'm know ill be back at 2 to 3 more weeks in the next year and will defently call this place 1st!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. Your approval on the friendliness of our staff and the amenities provided, especially the full equipped kitchen, is much appreciated. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

The front desk was unprofessional. The hotel smelled like old takeout food. We called the front desk three times requesting an extra towel and bed sheet and no one ever brought them to our room.

We will never return.

Is there an option for zero stars?

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I love my experience here..so far the receptionist is super nice and helpful the room is perfect size its quiet and comfortable the stores are close by you can walk the area seems nice and quiet as well

Trip type: Traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am more than pleased to read you received great customer service from our staff, found the spaciousness of your room suitable, and are able to take advantage of our convenient location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.