Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

I had to come stay because I was displaced from my home due to water pipes busting. I'm a disabled senior woman. I need a kitchen area to cook and feel a little like home.
First the 2 front doors are not handicap accessible. I had to try and hold open and carry my belongs too.
I prebooked a handicap room, I got no help getting or carry stuff to my room. You need to pick up all you kitchen supplies at front desk.
My disabled room was on 3rd floor, at the end of the long walk way. No easy if walking is an issue.
The room was old, dirty, windows, didn't open, phone didn't work. Reported all this to front desk. Maintenance sause it would be repaired. I left for 2 hours, when I returned, nothing fixed.
I used the toilet, unknown to me, the seat was loose. I got a bad injury. Called from desk, manager was gone, leaves by 4:30 pm. The clerk on call moved me to the room next door.
I walk into 2nd room, a bit cleaner, but toilet was broken here too. I was told I could stay here, or go back to other room, really !!! I was told maintenence could not come till morning. I ended up having to track maintenance down in the morning to fix. Other things in room still not fixed.
I have been here going on day 8. Management has not come and said sorry that I got hurt. I've had to go to a doctor 2 times already due to blood clot from injuries.
The cost of this room is very high, I would expect better sevice and quality. They are not disabled or handicap friendly, not matter what website says.
Also the noise and traffic of locals is a lot on weekends.
I had to call front desk to report a woman screaming for help at 11:30 pm. On the good side, local police come fast.
My last advice, do not stay here, the only reason I'm still here is I can't go home for another 2 weeks.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Positives: quiet location, easy to get everywhere and staff tries.
Negatives: Everything is cheap and feels old. A lot of things didn't work right (toilet flushing, remote missing), room was musty/smoky odor and breakfast is as bare minimum as you can get. The price is very good for the area, but still you expect more - felt like a one star place

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept my apologies there were so many issues with your stay with us. Our staff will be having a meeting about the proper cleaning and handling of issues in rooms. In addition, our maintenance engineer has been contacted to immediately fix the issues in your room. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at sjp@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

This place could be decent...if they ever cleaned it properly. From the moment you step into the hallway, you're greeted with nasty smells, and it only gets worse once you're inside your room. I would describe the smell as a combination of curry powder and cigarette smoke.

The room itself was not in good shape either. No nightstands, the dresser was missing its drawer pulls, bathroom vanity appeared to have some serious water damage, and when you take a shower it drains very slowly due to the drain being clogged. There was a pile of long, black hairs which looked like they had been swept into the corner of the bathroom but then just left there on the floor instead of being picked up and thrown away.

We were only at this property because my husband's company had made the reservation and booked us here. If they ever try to put us in this hotel again, we will go someplace else at our own expense. It's not worth staying here even when it's free!

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank missguinness
Reviewed June 25, 2016

This is a great place, friendly staff, and has a kitchen area with a full size fridge. I Stayed here for around 3 months and any time I needed anything Shamil took care of it right away. I was able to save money by cooking my own meals, and not eating out at a restaurant all the time.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit. We strive to provide each guest with a "home away from home" experience, and I'm happy that we met that goal with your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Hotel located right off 680 and Calaveras Blvd, near with Safeway shopping center and lots of restaurants in walking distance. Staff are charming, they'll do their best to make you satisfy. Breakfast every morning with coffee, hot chocolate, oatmeal, tea, fresh fruits, muffins, granola bars,...
Rooms are nice and clean, full kitchenette, quite environment...good for family vacation.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2016

Thank you for your kinds words about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and convenient location. We aim to have every guest be satisfied with their stays such as yours. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.