“"Service with a smile and more"”

Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Menlo Park, California
“"Service with a smile and more"”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Location is: 1000 Hillview Court in Milpitas.
Every person working there was friendly and met all of our needs. Special thanks to Matt who greeted us in the evening and Amber the following day. They deserve a raise! Rooms were a nice size for two people. I was concerned having a room on the 1st floor but didn't hear outside noises. A/C was great. Large refridge but noisy at night. You can unplug it in the pm and it still stays cool. Just replug in the morning.
Amenities include toothbrush, paste, micro popcorn, dishsoap and hairdryer which you can get all at their lobby. Breakfast is light: coffee, variety of creams and instant oatmeal, muffins and whole oranges and apples. There is also an IHOP in walking distance. Many restaurants and a large Safeway all in walking distance. Clear blue skies. Stayed 5 nights. Although they accept pets we never saw nor heard one. We would definitely return.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you so very much for your outstanding review of our hotel. I am happy to hear when a guest has enjoyed their stay and even happier when certain individuals have made a difference. I will share your comments with Matt, Amber and the entire hotel team. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
San Francisco, California, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I am a well traveled person. From India, Nepal, Thiland, Germany, Italy, Amsterdam, Switzerland, Copanhagen, and throughout the U.S.A. I've stayed in thousands of Hotels / Motels. I never write "reviews:, but in this case I thought it needed to be done. From the check-in, and throughout my 2 week stay (so far) Amber has been professional, helpful and freindly. She has gone above and beyond her usual duties as desk person. Whoever supervises Amber, I hope is able to read this. She's good - should be managing the place! Thanks Extended Stay for hiring professional people. The number one complaint I consistantly have is bad service in other hotels. I reccomend this hotel without reserve. David Reiss

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Jose - Milpitas. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Fresno
Reviewed June 17, 2012

friendly staff, clean rooms. Nice home away from home. Just recently remodeled...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Jose - Milpitas. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed May 13, 2012

In comparing to our last stay (5/4 nights, couple years ago) at this hotel, this time (4/3 nights) was much better. Room was neat, clean, and odor free, Staff personnel, especially the manager, were all very helpful and pleasant. We have therefore decided to book for our return trip (6/5 nights) two weeks later.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America San Jose - Milpitas. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Milpitas, California
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Late year I had to move out of the home I was renting and needed a place for me and my cat for about a month or two until my new place was ready. Unfortunately, a month or two has turned into 10 months. Moving back into a studio was an adjustment but the rooms are well appointed and comfortable. The fact that they are pet friendly is a big plus.

It is very comfortable, quiet and convenient. Everyone here, from the manager(s) to the housekeeping staff are very friendly and accommodating ... always with a smile! All in all, a great place to stay, especially if it is an extended stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
San Jose, California
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I transferred with my job to Milpitas where the company put me up in the Extended Stay Hotel. What I want to share most with everyone is the KIND, COURTEOUS employees that work at the hotel. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel welcome. I cannot say enough nice things about the staff there.
The hotel was also given an upgrade to many things during my stay. New flat screen TVs, new mattress and box springs, new headboards, new lamps. The entire outside was freshly painted - (looks very nice), along with new signage. The new signs are very eye catching.
The hotel also has complimentary wireless internet service - was very handy to work at night (log into work) from my room if needed.
They also have a continental breakfast daily. That I was not able to take part in due to my hours but still a big positive for those that can!
Thank you very much for making me feel welcome and "at home" while there.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Manipal
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I've stayed here twice, each for 4 nights. Priceline.com picked this hotel for me both times, and it was a really good deal!

Some of the features I liked most:
- Kitchenette with utensils, full refrigerator, microwave and stove top
- Elevator
- Comfortable bed
- Excellent internet speed
- Enough parking space
- Quick access to freeway and shopping

What I didn't like was
- the room was a bit too cold, and I had to use the heater
- front desk didn't have quarters for the washer/dryer

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business