“One night experience”

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Seoul
“One night experience”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I booked this hotel through priceine and didn't expect good quality becasue of low price. However the quality of hotel was great than I expected. I am sorry to stay just one night here. If possible, I would like to experience more for food, fitness and so on.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Mesa
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bed and pillows were super comfortable! It was the best night's sleep I have had in a hotel in a long time. Our room was good-sized and quiet. The furnishings are a little dated, but it sounds like there will soon be a remodel. We will definitely stay there again,

1 Thank Judy N
Vancouver, British Columbia
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great service, very polite and friendly. My only issue was the carpet was so dirty my socks looked gross after just a few minutes. Looked like I was walking in dirt... never took my shoes off after that. Otherwise clean though.

Reno
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Arrived and check in was good. Got to my room in the morning and everything was reasonable. I got back to the room about 7pm after work walked into my room and it was 88F inside (it was warm last week). I tried to get the AC to work with no luck. I called the front desk and they said they would send someone up. Long story short three days went by, every day I would call in to see if someone had checked it our or fixed it. No luck, so every night I had to sleep in a hot, muggy, stale room. I couldn't open the window more than 3 inches. On the last night they offered to move me...I was flying out early that morning and decided to just bit the bullet. Upon check out they didn't even offer to wave the $2.50 waters I was downing due to the sauna I was sleeping in.

The other annoy aspect of this place is the bar. Myself and a numerous co-workers stop by to have a drink after dinner two nights in a row. At 11pm they close the bar, and I mean close it! It doesn't matter if you have a half a beer left they basically kicked us out. I understand than people want to get home to see their families but don't be aggressive and rude about it.

In summary this place is not bad if you get a room that is in good working condition. Staff is friendly but just not super helpful. It might have been because they are busy remodeling. To be honest I won't be staying here again.

Longmont
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The staff was friendly, There was easy access to quality snacks in the lobby. I ordered a sandwhich from room service and it was excellent. The fries were still hot. The room was clean. Good Value. AA

Sacramento
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Everything was great, except that we were placed into a room with an adjoining door. For whatever reason, the people in the adjacent room at a late hour of the night attempted to open the adjoining door. After a little bit of persistence, we felt inclined to knock on the door, and only then did they stop. In retrospect, it would have been better not to have the adjoining door. Everything else was excellent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Tempe
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Excellent experience as a whole.
Great service, great food and a great location, very close to my office.
Only minor suggestion would be to include an on-site laundry room, which will be beneficial for longer staying customers.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
#4 of 20 in Milpitas
Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas
Crowne Plaza San Jose - Silicon Valley
HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport

Been to Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose? Share your experiences!