“QuiclkTurnStay”

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Hollister, California
“QuiclkTurnStay”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The entire staff from reservations to front desk to late night service and Brandons's staff and meals took excellent care of my executives on a quick turn stay from Tokyo. Bravo. Will do business again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Orange, California
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Receptionist was very nice, even at 10-11pm. She upgraded my girlfriend and me to the premier wing, which was awesome. The room came with access to the premier lounge and the entire wing could only be accessed by using your room key. The room was nice and clean and the servers in the restaurant were top notch!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We booked and paid for triple sharing but was only given 2 towels. When we asked for extra towels, we were informed by front desk that the hotel has ran out of towels. In addition, during our 5 nights stay, there was an occasion when the towels that had been used and placed on the floor was folded and hung on the railings. We were shocked by such action. My sisters refused to allow me to bring this matter to the property management as she afraid of retaliation by the service staff. The ceiling was leaking when we turn on the air conditioner. Disappointing stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The room maintainance is not upto the mark. During my 1 week of stay I had to complain twice. First, the room was not cleaned properly at all, used towels were not changed, tables were not cleaned etc . Next day, they provided milk sachet that expired 3-4 months back which i realised only when i made my coffee and checked the dates. Front desk ( except 1 )generally dont display a smiling face and doesnt appear keen to help unless you keep asking!!

The shuttle drivers and service was very prompt and good . I would definitely rate them better than the other staff. The restaurant staffs were also cordial and nice.

Marina
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Hello, so my wife and I had dropped the tv remote behind the bed. When I rolled the bed out easily, I located the remote and for lack of a better word I also located a vibrating penis ring. We took pics and told the front desk on our way out. They told me that the manager would call, he has not. They then said that maybe the next time you come here we can give you restaurant vouchers. Well, probably won't come again!! Really nasty to find that near where our heads were laying. Again, we have pics. Also, at 8AM in the morning a maid service knocked once then tried to come in!! C'mon!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Henderson, Texas
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The bed was above-average and surprisingly comfortable for a hotel bed. The room was a little worn and dated. The hotel's survey form states that renovations are planned. It was very disappointing to have a $50 per day hold put on my personal card for each night of the stay. During a recent stay at a newer and higher-end hotel in another major city, there was none of this hold business, or if there was, it went on my company's card with no request for me to provide a personal card. The hotel did immediately remove the hold, once I called in and requested it during the weekend after check-out. Small things can make all the difference... Overall, not a bad hotel at all and nice that there's a decent restaurant right on site...

Noida, India
Reviewed June 4, 2014

First night the AC of my room was not working. I didn't realize it because i was dead tired. Second night again it was not working and when I complained the repair man was out for lunch. he came back after an hour and then deduced that a room change has to be done, which was promptly done.
So it was kind of ok.
The TV had very few channels, no movie channels of repute.
That said the hotel was decent enough for a business trip with my office being close by.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
#4 of 20 in Milpitas
Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas
Crowne Plaza San Jose - Silicon Valley
HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley
DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose

Been to Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose? Share your experiences!