“Amazing hotel”

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Kihei, Hawaii, United States
“Amazing hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I felt like I'm staying at a 5 star resort. everything I needed was there. The room came with a separate living room and office area. There was a well equipped gym (and I'm very picky about gyms), very nice elegant pool and jacuzzi. They have a restaurant on their premises that had one of the best breakfast buffets I've ever had. The server at the restaurant was so nice that I was compeled to give him a very big tip. All of this for under a 100 dollars! I wish they had one of these in every city.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I found out about this hotel through a family member who was visiting from out of town. They booked the hotel because it was very close to the family home and right in the center of the tech business and shopping that Milpitas has to offer. After visiting them there once we were amazed at the trendy interior, very friendly staff, awesome pool and hot tub, and the price( cheaper on the weekends due to a lot of business travelers during the week) Needless to say, this became our families weekend retreat. We bring the kids to swim or relax in the suite that has two TV's-very important if you have tweens. During a recent stay I discovered an issue with the hot tub that was beyond their control but their wonderful staff was very kind and understood that we came to enjoy the pool area, they gave us a redo (Comp Night) the following weekend when the hot tub issue would be resolved. That is what I call going above and beyond for a guest!

Room Tip: Go for the Concierge upgrade if your going with the family there are so many snacks for the kids you...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Friendly, helpful staff with an excellent complimentary shuttle service within 5 miles so covers most Cisco buildings plus airport. Homely feel, good food and happy hour drinks offers at Brandon's Bar. Lovely pool too.

• Stayed May 2013
Kloten, Switzerland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

The Beverly Heritage has his best Time since a while behind but the Hotel is great located if you have some business to do in the silicon Valley. Clean rooms and friendly staff but the breakfast is realy belowground - take the starbucks arround the corner - more nice coffee and food

• Stayed March 2013
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

This isn’t my first stay at the Beverly Heritage Hotel in Milpitas and it won’t be my last, however that being said….this past weekend I booked a room on the Concierge Wing of the hotel since my guests and I needed a little extra space for visiting.
Unfortunately, the hospitality was sorely lacking in the Concierge Room. The room is normally stocked with juices, water, milk, yogurt, trail mix, granola bars, fresh fruit, hot water for tea, etc…This weekend the hot water dispenser carafe was empty, there was one brown banana, there was yogurt but no spoons to eat the yogurt, there was one granola bar when we arrived and when it was gone, they were not replaced. There were always crumbs on the counter and the tables were not cleaned up as well. Not sure what is happening there but will not be booking a room on that wing for a good long time.
Although I do like this hotel and am always quite satisfied, I felt that I needed to share my experience with this particular area of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Renee C
Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed here not by choice but with business travel. The staff are indeed very friendly and generally speaking I couldn’t fault the place for cleanliness other than I am allergic to certain pet dander and it allows pets in the rooms so I had running eyes for the majority of my stay in the room. The room itself was in need of refurbishment are in need of upgrading and looking at the door into the room it looked like the door broken into or something as there were marks and indentations from a pry bar or something, which I did find a bit disconcerting . The front lobby area and pictures you see tell a different story to the rooms you rent as the furniture is old and tired. If you staying there for some period of time then you should try to get one of the suites as these have a fridge and microwave.

Breakfast is available on site which is expensive, and has limited choices for the cost and generally well below par, so avoid if you can. The same breakfast area doubles up as so sort of bar /restaurant named Brandon’s during the day and evening but during the weekday they stop serving food after 9:00PM. I recommend avoiding this too at all costs as the food served is of extremely poor quality and priced quite high for what you get. The seating in this area is quite uncomfortable and totally impractical as well with the seats probably better suited around a pool. We did have a fee laughs about the seating as when sitting in the seats you feel like a hobbit or something honestly they are really very bad. On a positive note about the seats, as uncomfortable and impractical as they are you greatly appreciate the problems any child has to suffer when they sit at a table in your home, as you come to realize how problematic it is delivering food to your mouth when your mouth is virtually level with the table top!
We eat there twice and on both occasions very disappointed. On the first occasion I had a herb roast chicken meal and that had been overcooked therefore dry plus it tasted like it was burnt the second occasion I had some excuse of a pasta dish but for some reason they forgot to put the cheese on it. We did try to change hotels but all were booked up so we endured our stay there to the end but avoided eating at the place. Our party of 4 has all agreed to never set foot in the place again

If you can seek accommodation at another hotel

Room Tip: Get a suite for the microwave and fridge
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ratty1741
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Well ... I had a Jerry Seinfeld moment.. I had prepaid and got a "confirmed reservation" for a 2 queen beds at a hotel. Well upon arrival, I was informed that they did not have any rooms with double queen beds available! That's where I broke into my Seinfeld impression ... " so Let me get this straight .. You take reservations, but don't actually hold your reservations... Which really is the most important part of a reservation.... " well, long story short we got a room with king and a pullout couch :(

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Wildman10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
#4 of 20 in Milpitas
Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas
Crowne Plaza San Jose - Silicon Valley
HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport

Been to Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose? Share your experiences!