“Silicon Valley Boutique Hotel for Smart Travelers Lives Up To Its Sterling Hotels Brand”

Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Reviewed May 13, 2012

The Beverly Heritage Hotel located in the heart of Silicon Valley offers smart travelers the best value for their stay whether it be for business or leisure. As a member of the Sterling Hotels brand and the Preferred Hotel Group, this boutique hotel genuinely deserves the highest rating in customer satisfaction beginning with the property's warm, professional hospitality staff, reasonably-priced yet of the highest quality food and beverage signature offerings by in-house stellar Chef Philippe and his culinary team. Not to mention the spacious, clean, comfortable modern rooms with green, environmentally-friendly amenities and practices. Dine or relax in chic and functionally-designed common areas that define cozy and smart. No wonder, smart travelers choose to return to the Beverly Heritage Hotel where all sterling qualities set the standard for a pleasurable stay.

Room Tip: Every room type offers unique and pleasantly surprising room amenities and offerings. All rooms that...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

We are truly honored to receive such a comprehensive review! It's a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests, and knowing that you experienced our passion first hand makes us very happy. Brandon's is a true culinary treat and Chef will be pleased to learn of your compliments. We look forward to your next visit with us and sincerely appreciate all that you have written about The Beverly Heritage Hotel. Thank you.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I stayed in a Junior Suite with my aunt (we were attending my niece's wedding). The secondary area was very spacious with a couch and microwave, so I could read and heat up a muffin and not disturb my aunt in the sleeping area. They didn't provide very many towels - but we made do and didn't ask for extra. We did use the coffee pot for coffee in the morning. I found the big double bed comfortable. Not much of a view, but definitely worth the price. I thought the common areas outside the rooms were very attractive, although the decor in the room itself didn't shine.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank DallasLovestoTravel
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you for your kind patronage to The Beverly Heritage Hotel. We hope you enjoyed your niece's wedding and offer our Best Wishes to the happy couple. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything that you need during your stay. It would have been our pleasure to supply you with additional towels. We thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Loved staying here!! Staff was very nice, always helpful for anything we needed, they made sure we were always taken care of! The hotel itself is very clean, rooms are very nice. Didn't have any issues with noise, slept beautifully! We loved the pool area!! Loved that there were towels always out there, restaurant is right next to it, waiters were very nice, and the sandwiches were yummy! Definitely a hotel I would recommend and will stay in again when we are in town!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Angie A
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Your review immediately made us think of the song ‘I Got Rhythm’! I got service, I got swimming, I got great food…who could ask for anything more? We loved reading your review and we’re thrilled that your experience at The Beverly Heritage Hotel was so enjoyable. Your recommendation and high praise for our staff is sincerely appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

My wife and I spent a week at this hotel during our relocation process to the south bay region. The management staff, upon finding out that we were relocating to the region, went out of their way to make us feel as comfort as possible. They were extremely friendly and accommodating. Our room was comfortable and quiet. We also enjoyed the food we ate at Brandon's restaurant, which is on the hotel property. With easy access to Hwy 237, I-880, and Hwy 101 we thought the hotel was in a great location-away from the noise but close to everything. I would stay at the Beverly Heritage Hotel again given the opportunity.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

First and foremost, welcome to the South Bay area! It’s wonderful to learn that our staff at The Beverly Heritage Hotel made your stay memorable and enjoyable. Brandon’s Restaurant is a great place to relax and enjoy award winning American cuisine, for hotel guests and locals alike. We would love to welcome you in the future for a weekend getaway or another wonderful meal at Brandon’s. Thank you for your gracious review.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

First off, the Front Lobby and the Front Desk Staff are outstanding. The decor in the lobby was very modern and inviting. Just what a Front Lobby should look like. The staff were very helpful as well. I asked for an early check-in at 12 noon, and they were able to do it! (For two rooms!) I was very surprised at that.

As for the rooms, they were very clean and comfortable. Again, just what a hotel should be like. The smell was great. The beds were very comfy. (The pillows were amazing!) The sink, showers, and toilets were running great. Very strong water pressure from the showers and sinks. Hot water was hot, cold water was cold. I loved their blinds here because I love to be in the dark when I wake up from my slumber. When they are closed, you will be in complete darkness. I loved that! The HDTV with actual HD channels was a plus. (Some hotels, I will not name, have HDTVs but do not support HD channels.) I got to watch my favorite basketball team play while I was away from home! Room Service was quick to respond. I felt like I was bugging them but they came to my room with a wine opener and extra towels while still having a big smile on their faces.

About the Pool & Jacuzzi Area, one word: Relaxing. I spent about two hours here because it was THAT relaxing. I took a dip in the pool which was fairly large for this size hotel. They also had a Children's size pool which was only 1 feet. They had an outdoor fireplace right in front of the jacuzzi. I adore what they did with this area. They left neatly folded towels everywhere in this area just in case if you forgot yours in your room. It looked spectacular. Also, Brandon's Restaurant is just outside the pool gate. They have a Happy Hour special in which I brought to the jacuzzi side! I got a little tipsy which was great.

My stay here was supposed to be Friday and Saturday night. Something unexpected came up which had me stay Sunday night. I asked the Front Desk if that was possible, and it was! Only exception was I just had to move to two different rooms because another guest had those rooms booked already. So I just moved to the different room with ease while the stay was at the same rate!

I give this hotel a 10/10. You can see the staff here have been working really hard to make their customers & guests happy. They succeeded with myself, my mother, my father and his two friends. We all enjoyed our stay. We would like to thank Raymond, Nicole, Phuong, and the rest of the staff at The Beverly Heritage Hotel! We look forward to visiting again because we won't go anywhere else.

- Narridda Sao

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NarriddaSao
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of The Beverly Heritage Hotel. We will be sure to extend your favorable comments to our staff and congratulate them for their extraordinary service. It’s wonderful to read that you had an opportunity to join us at Brandon’s for happy hour and found some time to relax at the Jacuzzi. To learn that we’ve become your favorite hotel is such a compliment and we can’t wait to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night as we were flying out of SJC in the morning to Hawaii. The shuttle service to and from the airport was nice and the hotel is a 7 minute drive from the terminal.

The hotel is in the middle of a business park so there are no restaurants or shops within walking distance. We wound up eating dinner at Brandon's, which is attached to the hotel. The meal was decent, nothing special.

We booked the hotel on Hotwire and got a great rate. Our room was a suite and very spacious. The bed was nice and firm. There have been some nice upgrades, but the hotel is showing its wear. Still, for one night, it was very good, and the staff was friendly.

Stayed: April 2012

We always appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for your thoughtful feedback. It’s nice to know that our convenient location to the airport made your overnight stay even more enjoyable and we hope Hawaii was just beautiful and relaxing for you and your wife. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another great stay at The Beverly Heritage Hotel.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This hotel is top notch in my book. From the front staff (Steve Reed was outstanding) to the ladies who cleaned our room (I apologize for not having their names), each and every staff member at The Beverly Heritage Hotel is on top of their game. I look forward to staying here again in the near future! Thank you Beverly Heritage Hotel staff!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

It is the greatest compliment that we can receive to hear that a guest was inspired by their stay at The Beverly Heritage Hotel so much so that they look forward to returning! We will be sure to pass your gracious comments along to our team members who will be very pleased to hear your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Hampton Inn Milpitas
Hampton Inn Milpitas
#1 of 20 in Milpitas
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport

Been to Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose? Share your experiences!