“Christina Wallace is so helpful and accommodating”

Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Reviewed November 2, 2010

If you ever go to Sheraton, Milpitas, CA (Barber Lane), ask for Christina Wallace to help you. She is so sweet and accommodating, and always makes your stay a pleasure. I have been going to this hotel for a year now, she is so welcoming, and always has a smile on her face! If it was not for her- I would not be staying at the hotel anymore.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Sheraton San Jose Hotel

Reviewed October 23, 2010

I really have not got the chance to look into every bit of detail on this hotel as the tour that I'm with allows us to only sleep in this hotel for 2 nights.

One thing that really impressed me on this Sheraton hotel is the rooms. They're large, even the bathroom is large. I loved their shampoo and conditioner.

If I had the chance to go back, I would stay @ this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2010

I perceived this hotel to be satisfactory but for my next trip i will not stay there anymore. Value for money is under averag, with small rooms where you can hear your neighbor talk on the telephone, standard pool and overall average service. A hotel in this category must be able to impress me in some areas, but the Sheraton did clearly not

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank puzznic
rlangley, General Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2010

I appreciate your taking the time to share your feelings about the hotel. Of course, we hope everyone has a great experience and are disapointed to learn that we let you down. I would love the chance to talk with you about how we can win you back. Please consider calling if you are back in our area,

Reviewed September 7, 2010

I've been travelling to San Jose every week for the last few months and I've meant to leave a comment here. I used to switch between the Four Points and the Sheraton San Jose initially, but over the last few weeks, I chose the Sheraton as my primary hotel. The service is exceptional, from the maid service to the front desk receptionists. There is one individual in particular (Cristina) who remembered my last name after the 2nd/3rd visit and I'm definitely appreciative. It's nice to feel like you are receiving VIP treatment, even if it's simply a friendly hello. Makes the long stays that much easier to tolerate. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
rlangley, General Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2010

Thanks for taking the time to comment on your stay. I'm glad to know you have found a home while you are away from home. Christina is thrilled to know that she made a difference. We look forward to seeing you soon,

Reviewed August 8, 2010

This hotel met our needs perfectly. We were in the San Jose area to visit our son and needed a convenient place to stay. The room was comfortable and very well maintained. The bed was super comfortable. The shower worked well and the hair dryer was one of the best hotel hair dryers I've used. We were at the Club Level and enjoyed the breakfast served in the club room. It was excellent with many choices.

Our room had a view of the swimming pool below.

We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Some friends and I work very close to the Sheraton and Beverly Hotels, and it was the first day of summer this past Monday and we we're very thirsty! Some wanted to go to Bradons for some Drinks, but i suggested the bar at the Sheraton, which i've been there a few times and I can say very good drinks and people having fun. So we all decided to go there and we had a blast, great drinks and appetizers. Calamari is the best. There is something that i did see and experience while beening there. We all got greeted with a smile and was served with our drinks very promptly. Sheila Ponce was very nice, friendly, in one word very GENUINE with all of us. We didnt feel like just another customer, we felt that we belonged to the great atmosphere that was occuring in the bar lounge. Will return soon!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
rlangley, General Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2010

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad you got to spend some time connecting with your friends. We appreciate Sheila too. She takes great pride in her work and is genuinely warm and welcoming.

We are adding some new items to our menu soon that will compliment the very popular calamari. I hope you'll let us know what you think.

Reviewed June 21, 2010

I fly into the San Jose area at least a few times a year mainly for business and on occasion I bring my family with me. Each time, we choose to stay at the Sheraton San Jose located in Milpitas. I am not sure why it is called Sheraton San Jose, when it is in the city of Milpitas, but nonetheless, our stay there is always very pleasant. When traveling on business, I find the rooms well appointed, very comfortable, the staff efficient and friendly. But, most of all I always found my room to be quiet.

When traveling with my family, we find the Sheraton to have just the right balance of informality and elegance to not have to worry too much about the children. They enjoy the hotel and especially the pool just as much as my wife and I. The San Jose area has so much to offer in terms of dining but most of the time we dine at the Sheraton's Bistro, where we can find romantic dining overlooking the tropical pool area, or a sports bar atmosphere in the adjoining bar and grill. We usually enter the bar and grill where we are greeted by a warm handshake from head bartender, Victor Velasco. He is always friendly, quick witted and most important to my wife, he makes the best light and fruity drinks! It is a great place to hang out, enjoy casual dining and catch the latest scores on their many flat panel TV's.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business

Thanks for sharing. We usually think of The Bistro as a place for business or small meetings, but I guess you are right. It is a nice quiet getaway where you can enjoy the waterfall views. As for the name; since we are on the border of San Jose and Milpitas, neither describes us well. We like to think that we are close to everything, but maybe we are just a little too passionate.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose
Crowne Plaza San Jose - Silicon Valley
Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley
Hampton Inn Milpitas
Hampton Inn Milpitas
#1 of 20 in Milpitas
HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley

Been to Sheraton San Jose Hotel? Share your experiences!