Sheraton San Jose Hotel
CrownePlaza.com
$220
$201
$179
All reviewssan josethe club loungefront desksilicon valleybusiness hotelbed was comfortablelarge roomvery nice hotelbusiness tripcabanabistrointernetfreewaygymsjcbaytoiletries
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Booked this hotel through hotwire. We were not disappointed. The front desk staff was very helpful with connecting to their wifi system. Also, suggested restaurants in the area and gave great directions. Pool was heated. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed at many Sheraton in the past but this location has nothing around it! You can't go anywhere to get food or drinks for a moderate price. I didn't have a car so I had to stay put and couldn't get anything good to eat. I had to eat at their restaurant and everything tasted greasy and has no flavors. I am a trained chef so I knew what the meal was missing in terms of ingredients and preparations. The quality was that of cafeteria but they charged me rate of a 4 star restaurant!! I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone unless you just want to sleep and nothing more. I couldn't wait to get out of this hotel!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank VegasChef
rlangley, General Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

I’m sorry that you felt disappointed about your stay. It may be difficult to get around the area without any transportation; however, our team is always willing to make travel arrangements for your convenience. I shared your comments with the chef, and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel to stay in in San Jose, then this one offers reasonable rates for a professionally run hotel. Pool is good and warm, rooms spacious ( try to get a cabana), breakfast ok ( chefs omelette will fill you up all day). No faults although decor may be a little dated.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
rlangley, General Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay here at the San Jose Sheraton Hotel. It is nice to know that you were able to use our heated pool and relax in our spacious cabanas (this room type is truly ideal for our long staying guests because of its ample space and there is a designated parking spot directly underneath the rooms).
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate it!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed at the Sheraton for 4 nights, luckily got upgraded to a Junior Suite. Generally though the hotel is due for a refurbishment, the rooms seem to be from the late 80s. Clean but old, i suppose reasonable value for money as it was not expensive at all.
Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
rlangley, General Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for providing us with some feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently working on plans to rejuvinate the property but in the mean time, we will continue to focus on our guests by providing them with clean rooms and great customer service. I appreciate your business and hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I stay there for weekend escape, it's really a nice hotel with warmer customer services. the rooms is not that big but clean, and the air conditioner is quiet. The air is fresh. We enjoy it, and will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for your review and your recommendation of our hotel. We appreciate your comments for our clean and well-appointed guestrooms and our hardworking associates. We strive to provide you with the highest level of customer service while you are here as our guest and we are pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.