Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was in Milpitas for business and booked the Embassy Suites. The experience was great with a very friendly staff and extremely comfortable bed. Breakfast delicious and restaurant very tasty. This location has a high value overall and I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I travel extensively, and I have never stayed in a hotel where I cannot control the temperature of my own room. It was 50 degrees outside, and room was cold. Manager told me until it drops to 47, I cannot turn on heat. I was offered a portable heater when I called about having trouble with my heater, not knowing they controlled the heat. Obviously they have this problem alot to have a storage full of heaters.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen A
EmbSuites, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on our service and appointment and we will use your comments as we continue to evolve our guests' experience. We will work to improve our guest's comfort moving forward and hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Erica Alcaine, Director of Sales

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Very nice suite hotel with free manager reception and cooked to order breakfast. The bed was really comfortable and the crab tree and evelyn bath products were really a nice touch. Close to golf and shopping and not too far from the Silicon Valley if you are working.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Me and a friend took our daughters on a little girls trip for one night. The room was plenty big enough for 6 of us and a baby. The kids loved the indoor pool. This hotel is at a great location, its close to the mall and golfland :)Our girls kept saying how fancy this hotel was. We loved the free breakfast and the free happy hour and the light snack.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 26, 2013

When I arrived a little past 3, front desk said my room wasn't ready yet and she will get me another room. She got me one quickly that she could've just pretended that that was originally my room to save me from getting a little disappointed. Free bottled water would be nice, coz the one I saw there wasn't free. How would I brew the free coffee if I need to spend for water? Breakfast was good. Check out time is pretty convenient. Overall, would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My wife and I enjoy a stay at Embassy Suite about 6 times a year. We enjoy the large rooms with the separate living room and bedroom. The happy hour lacks decent hors d'oeurves, just popcorn and chips. The cooked to order breakfast really starts off the morning well. A wide variety of yummy breakfast foods. Also we enjoy the extra hour before check out as most hotels have an 11:00 check out and this Embassy allows you to check out at noon, We will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fizzmo
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had a chance to stay at this hotel in November. The room itself was mediocre. This hotel is in need of an update.
My real complaint occurred when I opened my credit card bill and discovered that the hotel charged me for an extra day due to an early check out. When I checked out, the desk clerk didn't mention anything about a possible charge for early check out. The hotel manager just decided to charge me after the fact without telling me anything about it. There are two charges on my credit card. One for the actual stay which matches the receipt given to me at check out and then another charge a few days later for an additional day. Calling the hotel didn't help to get either an explanation nor a refund.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Klyde,
Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we will be reaching out to you directly in an attempt to resolve the situation. I apologize for the mismanagement of the situation, and for the frustration you must be facing. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and look forward to speaking with you.

Regards,
Erica Alcaine, Director of Sales

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas
Hampton Inn Milpitas
Hampton Inn Milpitas
#1 of 20 in Milpitas
Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley? Share your experiences!