Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley
Hotels.com
$169
$179
1,033 results
All reviewsindoor poolevening receptionstay at embassy suiteshappy hour isfree drinkscooked to order breakfastcomplimentary breakfastliving roomomeletbusiness centerbusiness tripconvenient locationsan josegreat mallpondfreewaycalifornia
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The staff are very accomodating specially the Night Clerk "VICTOR". No Housekeeping on duty at 4 am in a morning and Victor went up to our room and delivered my requests. The room is clean and bed was comfy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
EmbSuites, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel while visiting the Milpitas area. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Victor was a able to assist with your request and meet your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was the first time that my family stayed in this hotel and will be the last. The first night, we suffered because the airconditioning was not working on our room.The bed was a queen size and they kept insisting it was a king size bed. Aside from that, the location that they placed us was facing the freeway. The noise level was high. My 22 month old son kept waking up. To top that, we are facing the elevator. When we informed the desk the next day about our grievance. They answered us a matter of factly that " Nobody ever complained before. You are the first one!" They promise to let the manager know. We waited the whole day but no manager called or approached us. The second night, we run out of towels. We called the desk and asked. After an hour of waiting, there is still no fresh towels being delivered. I have to go down to the desk, and to no surprise of mine was ignored and made to wait for 15 minutes before they talked to me. We had to wait 10 minutes before our towels be delivered. Still no manager to talk to. On our third day, my brother talked to one of the nicer person on the desk and was accomodating enough.. but this other receptionist heard the conversation and informed my relative bluntly that she remembers us and matter of factly informed him that we don't deserve any other allowances or discounts. The same night, they turned off our hot water in the room and the manager Roderick Spann had the nerve to insult my husband. In all honesty.. the room is old and smelly. The breakfast serve and staff during the day is good especially Susan who is very helpful and accomodating. I hope that they hire more people like her and get rid of people who gives this establishment a bad association.

1  Thank terry T

Terry,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We regret to hear about your disappointment during your stay with us and we do extend our sincere apologies for the various challenges that you experienced from the noise to the lack of customer service you encountered. Our goal is to have each guest have an enjoyable stay, and we appreciate you taking your time to write a review, as well as sharing with us areas that may need improvements. We are continuously striving to provide the best service to our guests as well as making adjustments to enhance our overall guest experience. We hope you return and provide us with another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Worst night ever! Security racially profiled my group of 11 year old girls so much that we could not enjoy our time. I Booked "Slumber Party Package" and had less than required number of guest in our room. Yet security threatens to kick us out every time they came out the room and would not let the girls use the pool because they thought other girls at the pool were part of our group. It was horrible.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbSuites, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Nina,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We regret to hear about your disappointment during your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered and I urge you to please contact me to discuss these issues in further detail.
Our goal is to have each guest have an enjoyable stay and I am sorry we let you down. We are continuously striving to provide the best service to our guests and to enhance the overall experience. I hope that if travels bring you to our area in the near future, you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate the service you have come to expect from a member of the Hilton family.

Best Regards,
Erica Alcaine, erica.alcaine@hilton.com

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great location right off 680 freeway. However, if you're going Southbound on 680 give yourself plenty of time- Horrible commute. The pool was empty during the week but weekends there are too many kids in there to enjoy for a lap swim or relaxing jacuzzi. Plenty of parking and there's a safeway within walking distance for any last minute sundries. I booked last minute (house flooded and needed somewhere for our family) and I thought the price (even with AAA) was high.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you felt our hotel was conducive to both business and family and that location was convenient for you. Last minute bookings can be a bit more pricey, especially if hotel is busy with groups. I’m sorry to hear that your stay with us was a result of your house flooding and hope next time both your reason for staying and experience are much better.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hilton properties are my go to hotels for business and pleasure. Unfortunately this particular property, kicked Hilton down a notch on my list. The "suite" I stayed in was musty, outdated, felt unclean, and the A/C was inadequate. Any hotel that must charge it's members for wireless internet access is outdated. And the evening entertainment was watching a prostitute negotiate her rates with a suit and tie. Great for him...not so much for those around them.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing our hotel! Please accept my apologies for your experience during your stay. These items will be discussed with our staff, and we will work to correct them going forward. Our goal is always to provide the best, most accommodating service possible, and I regret that we failed to do so in your case. I hope you'll come back and give our hotel a second chance if your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you for your review.

Best Regards,