Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
1,024 results
All reviewsindoor poolevening receptionstay at embassy suiteshappy hour isfree drinkscooked to order breakfastcomplimentary breakfastliving roomomeletbusiness centerbusiness tripconvenient locationsan josegreat mallpondfreewaycalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our large family arrived late (9pm) at Embassy Suites Milpitas. The hotel was difficult to turn into from the main road, but we were impressed with the building and the public spaces were beautiful. However, our room had very old carpet, and tiny double beds. Our reservation was for a family of 5, and still I had to call down for extra towels and pillows. The sofa bed was basically springs, and there were no linens in the room. The kids were tired and unable to go to bed until housekeeping came. The bathroom looked dated. Pillows were uncomfortable. There was a loud party downstairs that lasted well past 10pm. Breakfast the next morning was okay. Better than the average continental breakfast. It felt like much more effort was spent on the public areas. I would expect much nicer rooms from Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbSuites, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry that you were not fully satisfied with the amenities provided in our guest rooms and that it took us some time to bring up extra towels and linens. We strive to provide excellent customer service and your comments will assist with training of staff. We will also continue to work to improve our offerings and hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights with my 2 and 5 year old grand-daughters. The pool was nice, the free breakfast was good with lots of choices, The room I had was spacious with two double beds in one room, and a soft bed in another room, There is a fridge and microwave oven in our room and the bathroom was adequate. House keeping personnel was friendly and accommodating when asked for additional towels and shampoo but here is the "beware". My grand-daughters went bare footed in the room and all though there was carpet throught out the rooms, their feet was black and dirty from walking on the carpets. The carpets are dark in color therefore hard to see their condition but it was filthy so do not go bare footed.

Room Tip: Beware of dark carpets in the room and be sure to keep your shoe/tongs on.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our guest rooms, complimentary breakfast and service. We appreciate your feedback on the cleanliness of the carpet and will definitely ensure that this is taken care of. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed one night while home was having repairs done. Hotel is nice but showing its age in some ways, it is at least 30 years old. The toilet in our room was loose so it shook everytime you sat on it. Sunday morning they closed off half the breakfast area to set up for a wedding show even though the breakfast area was packed, people were eating standing up.
Otherwise nice hotel and what you expect from Embassy suites.

Room Tip: higher the better, can see the mountains form east and north facing rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Courteous staff, clean hotel (lobby, rooms, etc.) Very nice breakfast. Only downside is the charge for Internet service. Should be complimentary, in my opinion. The Internet service was slower and less reliable than I would expect. Other than that, great experience every time I stay

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for selecting our hotel when staying in the Milpitas area. I am thrilled to hear that you were pleased with our staff, guest rooms and complimentary breakfast. I understand your frustration regarding WiFi and would like to let you know that we do provide complimentary wireless internet in our lobby and public areas. We hope you will consider staying with us again when visiting Milpitas.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks. Its better than a lot of the hotels in the surrounding area (Fremont, Newark, Milpitas). The hotel is large, the gym is pretty decent.

The rooms could use a bit of updating as well as the breakfast area.

I liked the location as far as food options. There were a few walkable restaurants (The greek place is GREAT, Yogurtland, Red Lobster) a grocery store, and even a Massage Envy.

Basically, I stopped staying at this hotel because of its proximity to Yogurtland, I had to stop.

There is a lot of traffic headed west in the mornings, but there are lots of coffee places and places to eat on the way to 880.

Some of the balconies were very large, and it was great to watch the sunset in a few of my rooms.

Room Tip: Stay away from the main road. It gets pretty loud. The west facing rooms have great balconies to watch the sunset.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rkmontoya

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for selecting our hotel when staying in the Milpitas area. I am thrilled to hear that you felt our location was convenient to many restaurants and you made me laugh about the Yogurtland comment. Like you, I am a big fan and can be difficult to have it so close by. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hoping you will consider staying with us again.