“Great location and nice hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Reviewed June 4, 2013

All the staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. They have a great cook to order breakfast and the breakfast staff are also great. I definitely will stay here next time I am in the area. Not much food for their happy hour, bu several restaurtants within walking distance of the hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Nice hotel right off of the freeway and close to central Milpitas for business. Unfortunately I got in late and didn't have the chance to take advantage of complimentary happy hour or the indoor pool.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The hospitality made me feel very welcomed and want to return to this embassy suite. I especially enjoyed your eggs any style with your complmentry breakfast. All your help is wonderful and please continue with your choices of the type of help you hire.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbSuites, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We strive to provide excellent customer service and so glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations with both our service and complimentary breakfast. Thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Me and my wife just spent our Saturday night on this property ( and away from our 2 kids, good/bad situation!!!) went to the movies and dinner. Property is clean, staff was friendly, suite was clean, something I did notice is that the flow of water coming out of the shower was way better than other hotels, you could really feel the power of the shower which is always nice. Best part of this hotel is their free breakfast, it was prepare to order, I had an omelet with ham, onions, tomato, green bell paper, also some bacon and hash brown on the side, also had some fresh fruit and coffee. I would say we save around $25 on breakfast (for both on us) So I think their prices are worth it. Hotel is only about 3-5 minute drive from the Great Mall of Milpitas. Didn't get to use the swimming pool but we did look at it and it looked clean. Hope my review is helpful!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fer08ssf

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for selecting our hotel when staying in the Milpitas area. I am thrilled to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay and were pleased with your room and our complimentary services! We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stay at this hotel with my whole family over Mother's Day weekend and loved it. The staff was awesome! They made our stay exceptional. The rooms were clean and good size. There was definitely a lot going on at the hotel while we were there but we didn't mind it at all. The happy hour is a nice touch. It's not top shelf stuff but it's free and cool that they try. Breakfast during the weekend is super nice, it had a little of everything for everyone. Our kids loved the pool. The wifi is extra which if I were there on business I would have been annoyed about but since I was on a family trip no biggie. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for selecting our hotel when staying in the Milpitas area. I am thrilled to hear that you were pleased with our guest rooms, service, complimentary breakfast and evening manager's reception and that your kids enjoyed the pool. We hope you will consider staying with us again when visiting Milpitas.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. Breakfast was very good as always as I love omelets and they prepare them there! The complimentary evening reception was great. The bartender was extremely friendly. They had fresh fruit, fresh popcorn, mix and various juices. Of course we participated with the bar as well. The selection was good enough for it complimentary.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for selecting our hotel when staying in the Milpitas area. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary services and hope you will continue to stay with us.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

One of my favourite Embassy suites. Excellent service with a warm and friendly staff. Very enjoyable breakfast and love the evening cocktail reception. We call it our pink palace and have been regularly staying her in the last 20 years.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbSuites, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay and that you continue to choose to stay with us when visiting the Silicon Valley. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
#4 of 20 in Milpitas
Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley? Share your experiences!