“Enjoyed my stay!”

Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
San Diego, California
“Enjoyed my stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here. King bed on the 2nd floor. Close to everything! Freeways, restaurant, gas, tech companies, stores, malls, etc. We only ate breakfast there once, since Google fed us free food the rest of the days. Anyways, breakfast was at the Indian restaurant located on the premises, which made me feel good knowing a real kitchen cooked my meal. They had everything, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, cereal, breads, French toast, waffles, etc. Something for everyone. The front desk staff was nice, gave us a good room. Plenty of free parking. Comfy beds, clean room.

Only thing is there is no elevator, so makes it hard to drag luggage upstairs. Otherwise, a great, comfy, reasonably priced place to stay!

Room Tip: No elevators, so may want a 1st floor room if you have to lug heavy luggage.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Vienna, Austria
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed for one week during a business travel, normally I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn right across the I-880. Breakfast was fine but the fridge turning itself on and off woke me up every other hour (it had no switch for turning it off, the power supply was not easily accessible). Once I got used to this, annoying clamor from the room above started keeping me off sleeping. Probably I had only bad luck...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Milpitas hotels

Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at this Best Western intially because it was close to my Project. After, the first night , I was convince that this was going to be my home away from home for 7 months. The bed was the best of any Hotel I ever slept in. Great staff, housekeeping excellent, Indian Restaurant was excellent even had a very good bar and my Indian Managers always took care of me. I will definitely stay there again for my next project and highly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room with the patio
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Nevada City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I needed a place to stay for one night. In town for business. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I did sleep good. It was off the main road so it was quiet. The parking spaces were small and they asked if anyone had a bigger vehical to park on the street. Breakfast was good. They had a varity of items. It was a pet friendly hotel and that was one of the reasons I choose it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

May have reviewed this hotel not sure though . Very clean and lobby is nice . Note , parking is bit small & tight ! Not anything larger than a pick-up ! My room was clean and furnishings were relatively modern . Nice matress & pillows . Breakfast was ok for me . Did have a little more variety than most other best westerns ., it is a restaurant atmosphere . I did notice that my room has a dvd player & usb on it , though I did not use . May come in handy for some . This is my second time here and never had a problem . I did see some negative reviews here about this hotel , so take this review with a grain of salt ! Bathroom has all the necesities as such the room also . Plenty of eating places , a pharmacy , liquor store and gas stations within walking distance ! And just east of I 880 and abou a block north of Calaveras . Would stay there again .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Pomona, California, Usa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Room was not clean, afterclean request no change, running water in bathroom, kitchen poor not courteous, room no vacuum properly.. would not even recommend this hotel even if it was the only hotel in the city. .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family