“Good food, but not getting better”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 331 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Outback seems to be on the decline. Every year the proportions get smaller and the steaks more like fast food. I remember in the old days when Outback first opened and the proportions were on par with all things Australian...BIG! I would like to see an old favorite like Outback return to it's Australian roots.

1  Thank Horace M
There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This Outback location is located at the Great Mall in Milpitas, and parking is always a hassle if you can even find anything close. It is across for the 20 screen mall move theater, which takes
all the parking. Unless you are going to go after seeing a movie, would suggest looking for a
different place. The service is so / so and in many cases the hostess seems to be distracted by all of the activity, or friends stopping by. The food is average, noting to write home about, for the parking hassle and frustration would suggest one of the other national chains which are within a
couple of miles. If you like Italian food, go to the opposite end of the mall where parking is not a problem, and you can eat at one of the Italian chains.

1  Thank Rod B
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Can't go wrong with Outback anywhere in the USA, but the staff really goes beyond the call of duty here in Milpitas. This one is owned by a guy named Charlie. I asked for my steak without seasoning and it came out with seasoning on it. He personally came out and apologized. I didn't make a scene or ask for a manager. I was very polite and asked them to make a steak without seasoning. The next thing I know, the owner is bringing me out a complete dinner. I was impressed.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

maybe the waitress was under pressure, but the service was not up to scratch, although the meal itself was very good (steak, spare ribs)

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was there with my friend. This outback closes at 10pm during the week. Unfortunately we got there aound 9:30pm.
Well, anyways, we got there in time, but realized the attendant was not doing his job well... getting late... and also pushing us a little to order until the kitchen got closed... Food was good, but not that much.