All reviewsfree laundrybusiness tripshuttle servicestove topfull size refrigeratorwalking distancelocation is greatking bedlobby areacomplimentary breakfastwalmartofficekitchenettedeskdishwasherapplebeesproximity
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed as a family for some work my husband was doing. This place was disgusting! We checked in late and our room was nasty! Trash in the trash cans, “body” hair in the bed, stains on the towels, bedding, couch bed, curtains and ... headboard. We asked to switch rooms and they gave us a hard time. When we finally got a new room it wasn’t much cleaner and we had to wait an hour for sheets for the pull out bed. We were suppose to stay three nights but just couldn’t do it. They did not offer to discount or give us our money back. Management has yet to get back to me. If you’re going to stay- bring your own linens and shower shoes. If you’re looking to pay by the hour, this is your place!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
bhutchison, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay here with us at the Larkspur Landing in Milpitas. First, let me offer up my apologies that your stay did not meet your expectations. Secondly, I wanted to let you know that I am working to address the areas of dissatisfaction that you experienced. We always appreciate constructive feedback which helps us learn from our short comings and improve overall guest satisfaction. We are in the process of addressing the concerns mentioned and are using this as a training opportunity with our team.

Thank you again for your input and for helping us to improve our product.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

... when your nightly rate is $330?
I bought a 24 bottle pack of water at Walmart 1/2 mile down the street for the same price as 1 bottle that was in my room.
It’s greedy and abusive of customers’ vulnerability. Boycott the water or stay at another place where it’s included.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2018

This hotel is a well-kept secret. The location is close to a great many things. Its proximity from the VITA Light Rail very convenient for me. The light rail is more than 1 or 2 blocks, but if you're not opposed to walking a little bit, you'll be okay. There's supposed to be a shuttle available to pickup guests from the airport. I didn't use the shuttle, but was informed about its existence. The hotel desk staff are extremely pleasant. I was greeted by Lynn, who checked me in. I also received from a very customer service oriented gentleman named Adrian. There is a FREE breakfast that will get you filled up in the mornings, and in the evenings there's a little meal that can probably get you through the night. Apples are in the lobby area 24 hours each day. My room had a full kitchenette. The only thing the kitchen didn't have was an oven. However, a full-size refrigerator, stove top, microwave, sink, and dishwasher was much more than enough. My room had a desk that had plenty of room to serve as space to work from as well as to eat from. There is a workout room with free weights, and two Nordictrack-like machines. The eating area very cozy. The hotel is near a Bank of America branch, and across the street is a shopping center. There are several places to get a meal without having to get in your vehicle. The Internet was FREE. There's also a cable if you wish to make a wired connection. Overall, this was a very pleasant experience. For what I received in terms of comfort, convenience, and other extras, relative to what I paid, this will be my first choice in hotel selection in my future trips to San Jose. Thank you Lynn and Adrian for adding to a most pleasurable experience.

Room Tip: My room was looking out on the Ranch Dr. side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
bhutchison, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback from your recent stay here at the Larkspur Landing Hotel in Milpitas. It is always helpful to hear first hand from our guests, how much they were able to enjoy their stay. I will be sure to share with our staff the pleasant impressions they left with you.

Thank you again for your time and for your business.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

I would like to state that I had one of the most enjoyable stays in a hotel At Larkspur landing millpitas their staff treat you as if you're one of the family they are very personable professional and care about your needs The environment in the hotel itself is something that you don't experience for there are all different types of personalities that mingled together in perfect harmony because of the environment provided by the staff and the hotel management itself I would recommend it as a family destination or any type of business personal if you just need to get your head clear place to go I would like to take the time to save the ladies at the front desk and of the cleaning staff are Some of the nicest most caring people I've ever met

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am happy to hear that your stay was comforable and pleasant. It is always great to hear when our guests are able to enjoy the many amenities provided as well as our helpful and friendly front desk staff. I will be sure to share, with our staff, the pleasant impressions they left with you.

Thank you again for your time and for your business. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Milpitas.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Found this last minute room for our trip to Levis Stadium to watch our Boys put a beat down on the 9ers. Let me start by saying that the location is great. Driving distance from the SJ airport is about 10 min. The hotel itself is at the beginning of a shopping center...Walking distance to In&Out, Walmart, Applebees, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc. 10-12 min to the stadium. The hotel is nice, the staff is very friendly. We booked a room with a king bed and the room itself was BIG! A family of 4 could stay there. They have a separate living area that has a pull out couch and a full kitchen and a large bathroom. I will say that the comp breakfast is not the best but enough for a light breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank MayraSegura
bhutchison, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback from your recent stay here at the Larkspur Landing Hotel in Milpitas. It is always helpful to hear first hand from our guests, how much they were able to enjoy their stay. I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. We hope to see you again during your next visit.

Thank you again for your time and for your business.