“the best fried chicken ever...and more”
Review of Max's Restaurant

Max's Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 363 Restaurants in Milpitas
Reviewed January 21, 2017

this place lives to the expectation of the max's restaurant i knew since i was child. set aside the price, the meals is as close as it can be to the authentic. the fried chicken is well cooked to the bone that you won't leave any. liempo, crispy pata and sisig are good choices as well and so the rest of the menus. but i always come here for their fried chicken and pancit... best recommended!

Reviewed October 27, 2016

The food quality is the best, costumer service not so much, very small place usually fully pack, be ready for long long long waiting.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

Max's restaurant in Manila famous for it's Fried Chicken. It has been quite some time since I have eaten in the Manila Max's restaurant, hence it was a thrill to dine in a Max's restaurant in Milpitas where great memories of the delectable Max's fried chicken came back. The fried chicken at Max is not coated with any batter, and the way that the chicken are marinated and flavoured gives the chicken that special flavour. This restaurant also serves some authentic Filipino dishes which are very delicious. When in Milpitas, California, give Max's Restaurant a try and order the famous Max's fried chicken.

Reviewed February 2, 2016

I first went to Max's in the Philippines on the way to Dasmarinas from Manila. We had a large group, but as I found out that all they do over there. When I heard there was a Max's here as well, I was thrilled. They have all the same dishes they served over there like Kare kare, three types of pancit, and of course their famous fried chicken. It brought me back to my visit to the Philippines.

Reviewed December 31, 2015

Was there around 6pm and it was just starting to fill up. I wanted to order everything but since there was only 2 of us I had to restrain myself. My daughter ordered tapsilog (which is marinated beef over garlic rice and 2 eggs) and I ordered basic max meal which is 1/4 chicken leg, rice and a caramel bar and 1 pork belly sisig ( pork belly chopped finely with onions, pepper on a sizzling plate) . I was a little surprised when I saw the chicken since it looks so small, maybe I'm used to American servings they called it "spring chicken" anyways, the food was delicious. It tasted like how I remembered it. Still had room in our stomach so we shared a buko pandan dessert with a macapuno ice cream. Delicious. Highly recommended.