“I love going to MayFlower to satisfy my craving for Dim Sum. Great food and kind of reminds me of Singapore.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mayflower Restaurant

Mayflower Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 325 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2008

San Jose, Ca
“Most Horrible Restaurant If You Are Not Chinese”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2008

ZERO (0) STARS!!!! ZERO (0) SERVICE IF YOU ARE NOT CHINESE!!!
All the other chinese people who came in and ordered after us were almost done with their meal before all our food came. Roast duck came 20 min after we ordered. Shrimp came another 20 min later. The rest of the food came another 20 min later and only after repeatedly asking 'where's our order' after patiently waiting for 1 hr. We were afraid to 'demand' anything as it looked like a place where the employees will spit on your food if you complain. Food was average. We've had way better chinese food for much less cost.

1 Thank TheEnforcer
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I prefer the one in Union City.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2008

I prefer the one in Union City.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“So so service but best Dim Sum in America!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2008

So so service but best Dim Sum in America!

“OK Chinese”