“Avoid”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have visited this place twice, the first time perhaps a year or more ago and I recall it being mediocre but not horrendous. For this most recent visit however, the food was the worst slop that I have had the misfortune to consume. The service is good but they cannot make up for the execrable fare that their unfortunate customers must endure. Avoid at all costs.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I've been going here for years, and it has never wavered as far as quality of food and service. The food is just great, and always served fresh and hot. We usually come here for Dinner, and it is some of the best Italian around.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I eat here often, probably 2-3 times a month. My favorite dish is Rigatoni Spinachi- a warm pasta salad with Spinach and bacon. My husband's favorite is Linguini with the "Pink Sauce", I believe it is an off menu item or it used to be. We also really like their Marinara Sauce and their house made sausage. Their pizzas are good, if you like thick crust, I like the chicken pesto. They added a bar and now seem to have a good regular bartender who makes Perfect Manhattan's just the way I like them. It is a good place for a family dinner. Not too expensive and I get two meals out of most entrees. At lunch they are not so quick- you need at least an 1 1/2 hours.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The staff was great, atmosphere fun, but the food was to die for. I ordered the vegetarian calzone, expecting something ordinary. To my surprise this was the best Italian restaurant I've been to in years. Just outstanding. I wish I were staying longer, I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank robert d
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We had a great dinner here. There were large portions but not every entree came with soup or salad. Salad and soup portions were also very large.