“Good food, large portions”

Giorgio's Italian Food & Pizza
Ranked #16 of 327 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newark, California
“Good food, large portions”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We went to Giorgio's for the first time yesterday with friends. We went for lunch on a Sunday so the restaurant wasn't very busy. We got lots of attention with refills of our beverages quite often. I got Rigotoni with mushrooms in a marinara sauce. My husband decided on lasagna and our friend ordered a sandwich. Everything was really good, and the portion sizes were very large, we felt, for the price. My husband and I both came home with at least half our order with us, so it would be really easy to share if you got soup or salad along with your entree. We were too full to have dessert so I can't comment on that. I'm sure we'll go again in the future.

• Visited October 2011

• Korean first
Reno, Nevada
“Very good lasagna”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

The restaurant wasn't very full which always makes me a little nervous but there wasn't much else close by. The lasagna turned out to be very good. I definitely recommend stopping by if you're in the area.

1 Thank Cloud_Breaker
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Always full, always delicious! The N.Y. style Lasagna is a must have. Steak salad on the lunch menu is also very good.”
Reviewed August 28, 2009

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best pizza and best fried calamari !!!! I think they are the same restaurant chain with Frankie, Johnnie and Luigi Too.”
Reviewed May 17, 2008

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Alright but expensive for the quality”
Reviewed January 28, 2008

Alright but expensive for the quality

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook