“Go elsewhere ”

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #36 of 347 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

The ketchup bottle on the table was empty, had to ask for silverware, mustard, salt and a cup of ice for the water. Wanted hot and crispy sweet potato fries. They were lukewarm and limp. Not the waitress' fault as she put down fresh and hot for the fries. Their secret sauce was just mayo and even a mayo with no taste. My chicken sandwich was blah and my husband's sandwich of Mac n cheese with rib meat didn't have much taste. He ate one half and took the other home where he can doctor it up.
Chick-fil-a beats this place hands down. A lot of money spent here for food that's below average

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

First of all I knew that it was going to be loud by just walking in but I didn't expect the food to be as good as it was. There's an extensive menu and deals for dining and gaming which was appreciated. My only gripe was that the service was slow. It didn't seem particularly busy but it took a long time to get my drink then food so that was frustrating. However, Dave and Busters is a fun restaurant with surprisingly good food when it eventually came!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

But perhaps that isn't the reason to go?

It is extraordinarily loud, expensive, and slow service if you go to eat.

Skip the mixed drinks and go for the beer.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Great service, pleasant hostess, we were offered the meal deal with the playing fun game cards and it was worth the price we paid. My grandson had a blast!

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Well the food used to be great and alcoholic drinks good, unfortunately this last visit makes me wonder what the heck is going on! What was supposed be their most famous drink was watery (Caribbean) didn't at all look the picture. Then the food felt like we waited at least 25 minutes or so and all we had ordered were 3 different appetizers. To top it off my fries were cold. It looks like they remodeled and have more games took out the pool tables and now have a lot of TV's around (with a lot of them with screens starting to go bad) and sitting tables. Which 75% of the tables were unoccupied so why did our food take so long? Plus through our entire (slow) lunch the AC felt like it was struggling to keep the place at a comfortable temperature. I used to love this place for the food and the games for kids but I really don't think that it is worth the money anymore.