“So much fun!”

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #40 of 332 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We ate at the bar, had great drinks, played games, won tickets and got a great prize. Who knew I could beat my husband in a game of NASCAR???? The female bartender ignored us every time she walked by, but the man was very helpful Hope he got out tip.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Really, I was unable to find the price of the drinks or beer until i saw the bill. Maybe it was just me, or I had some odd menu, but I could not tell what any prices were for drinks.
I went there to watch a game, and they did have the game on one screen, even though it was an east coast game, on an odd network. I found a chair where I could kinda see the screen, and asked about happy hour. The waitress gave generic answers. I couldn't really tell what the prices were for various drinks. I ordered a beer and it was $5.50 on happy hour. Then someone came up next to me and ordered a beer, and 2 mixed drinks. Their total was $9.00. I really could not figure that one out. It would be nice to have some reference info on drink prices.
After finishing my beer, I decided i would rather listen to the game on XM than hang out to watch the game in the bar.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We enjoy going to Dave and Busters more now, then when they first opened, the novelty has worn off for most people, and can usually get right in and seated fairly quickly. The food is above par, and the selection is pretty good, they usually have specials, where you can purchase certain meals and get play cards as part of the meal. Good place to take the family to eat and then go hang out in the game area. Or just to have a evening out with friends and play some games and have fun. There is pretty much something for everyone, games, food, or sit and drink at the bar waiting for the others to finish.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went to meet my son in law for lunch a couple months ago and D&B's was a convenient location near both of our offices, so we went. This place is known for pool tables, video games, etc., and I went there years ago for a company event on a Friday night and it was loud and chaotic. Had no desire to go back. However, that lunch was terrific. We were surprised at how quiet it was, but all of the noisy stuff is in another section of the restaurant, so it doesn't affect the ambience. Actually, the feeling is quite nice, with lots of wood and polished brass. Service was terrific as well. But I am a lover of Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches and decided to try theirs. Oh, my gosh, my mouth starts to water just thinking about it! The rolls they use are large and soft, the cram a humongous amount of meat, green peppers, mushrooms into it (you can leave any of that off if you like, but I love it all)...anyway, the cheese they use is just perfect and it makes the sandwich. I loved it so much I kept thinking about going back, just for the sandwich. Went last Friday, 8/31, and was not disappointed. You can substitute a caesar salad instead of fries, which I did, and that was great as well. Highly recommend this place, especially for lunch.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This has it all, Food, Games and a bar, enough said. The bar is one of the best, in fact, they have two. The gaming area is good too.