“I eat here whenever I am in town”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #20 of 341 Restaurants in Milpitas
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stay at the nearby Crowne Plaza about once a month when I come to town for work, and I always come here for dinner. The selection is vast and I every meal I have had has been delicious. Dishes marked as spicy are flavorful. I love being able to choose anything off the menu without worrying what the ingredients are. The service is courteous and fast. If you have room for dessert try the tiramasu -- hard to believe it is vegan!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is not easy to find this place but once you do, it is worth it. People think vegan food has no flavor, its all lettuce etc. But those are people who dont get out much, Plenty of vegan food is fantastic if you have the right people making it. I didnt have a bad dish. I think the Heavenly Salad, Crispy Fried Rice were the best. You cannot go wrong with anything.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice vegan food, good size portions.
Found hair in our food and server totally ignored it when we told him.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Have come here several times. The food has never disappointed. Favorite dishes are: Healthy Brown Rice (with pine nuts, sea weed, sesame, cucumber) , Mu Shu Rolls (steamed veggies in rice paper with peanut sauce), Eggplant Tofu with rice. The location is tucked in between fast food and Asian stores in this shopping center, and not that easy to get to from I-880 going south (googlemaps or garmin will get you there eventually). Parking can - at peak times - be slightly tricky, and may not be available right in front of the door, but a row or two over in the lot in front of this place. The restaurant is very clean and bright inside, minimalistic furniture. An oddity is their TV, which shows some Asian news channel with subtitles in at least 10 different languages (volume is zero, so no noise distraction)
They serve delicious Odwalla juices. Try this one out for lunch! Loving Hut is a chain, and their menus vary by location.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is my favorite:
Sea Fruits Grill ....... $18.95

It is a fairly large plate for one person, so expect to share it with others in your group.

You can not tell it is a veggie dish. It is that good.