Lowest prices for your stay
$64
Priceline
$80
Fully refundable before Thu, May 23
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
$56
No fees just great deals
djstu4
Allentown, Pennsylvania

Nice place to lay your head

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 22, 2016
I know this hotel got a bunch of bad reviews, but I did not find these things while there. We basically just slept there and ran around all day. Did spend 2 evenings there in our room...no issues. Great value for what we wanted. Breakfast could have been better -- cold cereal, milk, bread, butter, jelly, honeybuns...coffee, orange juice, apple juice. Looks like they are replacing bathtubs on property.
Date of stay: September 2016
    $105
  • Skyscanner.com
1.6 miles from Executive Inn Hotel
View more hotels in Milpitas
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here and hated it due to the rudeness of the staff they tried to say that i broke their toilet but when i got to the room i called them n notified them that the toilet wouldnt flush the guy at the front desk asked me if i hung out with him he would give me a discount on the room n show me a real good time digusting smelly dirty rooms

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2016

This was a rustic hotel in great need of a face lift from the old torn blinds, warped wooden floors, and hard uncomfortable beds. The wifi in this hotel was mediocre at best, and the location was less than admired having several suspicious characters walking back and forth the entire evening. If you only need a place to lay your head and don't mind a shady neighborhood, then this place would be okay. Price was a bit higher than I would pay knowing what I do now.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

I did not feel safe in my room. People stumbling about at all hours and the entire place smells of pot. Could hear the doun staors people hacking up lungs and the road clearly. Bairly slept. Eventually resorted to sleeping in tub to have 2 locked doors between me and outside.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2016

The hotel in general is horrible, it is not just the people who work there, but to the rooms themselves too. I drove from San Diego so not to long of a trip, i was hardly welcomed to the hotel as the lady sat there with her laptop, speaking in her native language. I paid my rate and was given the third floor (room 309 - BEWARE). As i trekked through the dirt and grime of this hotel, to find the room wasn't ready, there was a cleaning lady there "cleaning the room" who did not speak English, neither did the rest of the cleaning crew. I waited 30 minutes before getting access to my room. Upon entering a closing the door, i was immediately welcomed by graffiti behind the door, paint chipping all over the door. A reading chair, what looks to have been pulled out of a dumpster, a TV to small to see anything, a bathroom dirtier than your own at home, phone wont work, telephone line jack falling off the wall, the room smelt of bleach and shame. View the photos.

I made my way down to the office to request a new room, the womans question was, was the room clean? UHHHH didn't you look at the photos i just showed you? I was moved to another room, on the other side of the hotel, Upon entering, my first reaction was, I will not be living very much longer if I stay here. I hoped on a conference call that I needed to be on, while on the phone. A woman next door to me, started yelling and screaming, either she was on the phone or mindless, either way i was asked to mute myself on the call. I went to turn the lamp on so i could see what i was doing, to find the lamp shade looks like someone took a razor to it.

I had enough, i went down asked for a refund, they refused and stated i needed to contact the travel agency i worked with, even though they're the ones who ran my card. I spent 1.5 hours in that grime of a hotel to only get a 50% refund and a 25 dollar off next hotel stay from my travel agency.

This hotel must be condemned. Horrible place to stay, drive the extra 20 miles to something cheaper and more modern.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed February 25, 2016

My reservation that was made online could not be found at check-in. After 10 minutes the man said ok I found it I will give you a room. AT ANOTHER HOTEL! He said it was "more better" (If the manager is saying this about his own hotel you probably don't want to stay there.) I asked him to explain why and he started yelling that he will just cancel my reservation and let me fend for myself because he has no rooms and I should be grateful for his help. FIRST OF ALL, DIDNT HE JUST SAY I HAD NO RESERVATION? This went on and on until I reminded him we are adults. I will never try to stay there again. Best Part...I get and email to review my stay (Which means The reservation I made was actually in the system.) So this is what they get. for doing me

Date of stay: February 2016