Lowest prices for your stay
$64
Agoda.com
$56
No fees just great deals
Ruben R
Roseville, California

Run away, do not walk

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 19, 2015
the executive inn was the worst motel I have ever stayed at. It is very run down, repairs where done are shoody, room reaped of cigarette butts, traffic noise kept me up, no place to hang my shirts and suit. Cost is low but quality is much lower. I have travelled all over the world and was reminded of a night in Tijuana Mexico but worst. If this is your only option, run away further down to the next city.
Date of stay: May 2015
    $107
    $105
1.6 miles from Executive Inn Hotel
View more hotels in Milpitas
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

I booked our stay for 3 nights. After driving 13 hours to get here, arriving at 2am, we checked in. It took about 20 minutes to get us in our FIRST room. Which had COCKROACHES crawling all around the room and bathroom and it was extremely dirty. After requesting a different room, we were moved to a different room that was just as dirty. Floors, bathtub, sheets that haven't been cleaned. Light bulbs out in the room, toilet ran all night, and the bed is very uncomfortable with little uncomfortable pillows. I have stayed in cheap little hotel rooms all my life and never have been this disgusting.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank cschabert94
Reviewed February 28, 2015

Prices were high for better hotels in the area last week so I booked three nights at Executive Inn. I have learned not to expect much value in Silicon Valley but this hotel is best avoided. The front-of-house staff was very nice, and the cleaning staff did what was possible with a very bad situation. Basically, you won't want to walk on the carpet without shoes or touch anything other than the linens which were clean. The hotel is worn and sad. I would have enjoyed the beige 70s/80s decor but for the black scuff marks on the doors, the old, badly stained carpets, the black mold inside the plastic facets, and other evidence that the hotel has been neglected for years. Avoid if at all possible.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2015

When I booked this, I was pleased the price. Chose it because it was convenient to where my daughter was staying with in-laws. Check in clerk was rude. There are not even basic amenities like an extra blanket if you need it. I am slightly disabled, but do not need a ADA room, but cannot go up stairs. No ice machine available other than on the second floor and no elevator. I had to unplug almost everything they had plugged into the electrical sockets so I could charge my phone and laptop. Free breakfast consists of a choice of 2 dry cereals, 4 different sweet rolls and coffee. No juice, no hot water for tea, and no decaf coffee. This is the worst place I have stayed in many years! Would love to give it zero stars! It is on a busy street and the traffic and sirens prevented a decent night's sleep. The bed was harder than the floor. My hips hurt very badly after spending 2 nights here.

Room tip: Do not go here if you want to comfortable at all.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Monnalu
Reviewed December 2, 2014 via mobile

Checkin went smooth. Cozy friendly atmosphere near shops and highways. My second visit. Clean and comfortable. Will return. Weather was nice. Access to wifi and food. Friendly people in Milpitas. Booked through Expedia for good price of 69.00 .

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Elsa C
Reviewed November 13, 2014

Loud Mexican music from next door ..had to call front desk at 11pm and 11:15pm to have someone tell them that some people may want to sleep. I had a early appointment the next day. I am a woman traveling alone, but if my husband was with me I would have let them know myself how irritating it was. Other issues include all the other recent negative reviews which are all TRUE!!!!..

Room tip: do not go to this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: November 2014