“1-10 scale, 10 being best”

Executive Inn Hotel
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
“1-10 scale, 10 being best”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Location- 9
Very close to Freeways, and traffic during peak hours was not bad. Safeway grocery and eating is close by. There was plenty of parking, I had no issues with theft or tampering. Surrounding area was a little scary, high density housing.

Friendliness of staff- 0
Upon arrival front desk was busy listening to headphones. Was very impersonal and not informative about the property. Second visit was to use microwave, it was the same I complained that there was a baby roach in the lobby microwave, earphones were removed and my concern was brushed off as a housekeeping problem.

Cleanliness of property- 5
It's an older motel there was a lot of construction debris around the dumpster area. And a little trash strewn about. But nothing to alarming.

Cleanliness of room- 4
Other than the Cockroaches the room was not too bad as far as cleanliness goes. Towels were clean and replaced daily. Bed was made.

Comfort of room- 0
While the bed had a comfortable mattress the bedding was compiled of pillows, three sheets and blanket. No fitted sheets and no comforter. The room was very outdated the dresser was missing handles as was the nightstand. It was extremely cramped. With little to no room to move about. Hardwood floors amplified noises around you. I was on the second floor which was ridiculous. The door did not seal so outside and freeway noise was abundant. The security lock was broken. There was a good selection of TV channels, the tv had it's own issues.

Bugs- less than 0
I found crawlers in the following places. Nightstands next to bed, Bathroom area, behind dresser and in the microwave of the main lobby.

My last review must have been removed because it was too critical. I would recommend shopping around there are other options that are similar in price point. I will not stay here again myself or refer friends or co/workers.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Corvallis, OR
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Although inexpensive by bay area standards, you get what you pay for. The room heater did not work for one, the room had not been properly cleaned, with hairs in the sink. The sheets had been changed though. The door did not seal properly, so was very noisy and with the ice machine nearby being used often and interrupted sleep often. Maybe another room would have been quieter, but was told this was the last one available.

Overall, I would not recommend this place to a friend, or myself, to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank tamio

Travelers are raving about these Milpitas hotels

San Jose
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I have some patience but this place is too far gone. With ratchet prostitutes all over, roaches in the room, no fitted sheets, bedspread had a musty smell then the cherry on the sundae was when milpitas p.d. knocked on my door asking if I heard anything unusual. Then I see yellow crime scene tape. Found out in the morning that there was a fatal shooting in the parking lot.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nomi65
Elk Grove, California
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very good hotel comfortable beds.The staff is very courteous and friendly! Excellent customer service. Maintenance was very nice. The maid was very friendly. Spectacular views. Locate near malls grocery stores and a eating establishments. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Do not stay here. The staff will give you the finger before they will lift a finger.

We arrived at 10:30 pm and we had to sleep on a single sheet. We ignored the broken sink, the paint peeling off the wall and the roaches. However, when we pulled back the sheets to find lots of hair and something brownish-orange and sticky, I called to ask for new sheets. The front desk told me the sheets were clean and hung up. I went down to the front desk and the man behind the desk called me a liar and said the sheets were clean and I could not have any more. Not wanting to sleep in the brown sticky stuff, I continued asking and was told that I could not have them because I did no ask when I checked in. I'm still confused about this argument, I don't know how I was supposed to know they were dirty before I got to the room. After about 30 minutes of being told I was lying and him giving odd reasons why it wasn't his problem my sheets were dirty, he finally conceded and said he'd bring up some sheets. He showed up at my door just before 12:20am and handed me a sheet. One single top sheet. At this point I was too tired to keep making reasonable requests so I just laid the sheet over the bed and we slept as best we could. Do not go here. I am sympathetic to problems arising, but the people here will insult you before they will put even a minimal effort into helping you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Brandt W
Tulare, California
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I arrived late friday night and after long drive was just longing for hot shower & bed only to find there was no hot water.Water was ice cold, went to complain to front desk who came up and checked room because my word was not enough. Then goes to check any other available room only to find that those rooms had no hot water either. So I decided to stay anyways since it was so late and not familiar with area and hoped for hot water in morning. The room was not the cleanest of rooms and not to mention the roaches walking around that I had to kill. I complained at checkout to management only to be offered discounted stay next time i stay??? Yea so not going to happen is what he heard from me & so I got $10 discount. Overall I was very unhappy with stay there and will not stay there again I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone unless on very tight budget

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank SABRINAM532
Long Beach, California
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Down the street from a prison, I got two flats, room was dirty, no fitted sheets on bed. Plastic wrapped around the mattress, party in room above us, went on till three with no help from the desk manager. Do not stay here, it should cost $25 a night no more than that, I spent 70. Never again. Stay Campbell inn, it costs more, but doesn't require you to sleep with a loaded gun.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else, drive a little more. Don't stay here. Generally disgusting, I saw three r...