“very good”

Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Elk Grove, California
“very good”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very good hotel comfortable beds.The staff is very courteous and friendly! Excellent customer service. Maintenance was very nice. The maid was very friendly. Spectacular views. Locate near malls grocery stores and a eating establishments. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Seattle
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Do not stay here. The staff will give you the finger before they will lift a finger.

We arrived at 10:30 pm and we had to sleep on a single sheet. We ignored the broken sink, the paint peeling off the wall and the roaches. However, when we pulled back the sheets to find lots of hair and something brownish-orange and sticky, I called to ask for new sheets. The front desk told me the sheets were clean and hung up. I went down to the front desk and the man behind the desk called me a liar and said the sheets were clean and I could not have any more. Not wanting to sleep in the brown sticky stuff, I continued asking and was told that I could not have them because I did no ask when I checked in. I'm still confused about this argument, I don't know how I was supposed to know they were dirty before I got to the room. After about 30 minutes of being told I was lying and him giving odd reasons why it wasn't his problem my sheets were dirty, he finally conceded and said he'd bring up some sheets. He showed up at my door just before 12:20am and handed me a sheet. One single top sheet. At this point I was too tired to keep making reasonable requests so I just laid the sheet over the bed and we slept as best we could. Do not go here. I am sympathetic to problems arising, but the people here will insult you before they will put even a minimal effort into helping you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Brandt W

Travelers are raving about these Milpitas hotels

Tulare, California
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I arrived late friday night and after long drive was just longing for hot shower & bed only to find there was no hot water.Water was ice cold, went to complain to front desk who came up and checked room because my word was not enough. Then goes to check any other available room only to find that those rooms had no hot water either. So I decided to stay anyways since it was so late and not familiar with area and hoped for hot water in morning. The room was not the cleanest of rooms and not to mention the roaches walking around that I had to kill. I complained at checkout to management only to be offered discounted stay next time i stay??? Yea so not going to happen is what he heard from me & so I got $10 discount. Overall I was very unhappy with stay there and will not stay there again I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone unless on very tight budget

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank SABRINAM532
Long Beach, California
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Down the street from a prison, I got two flats, room was dirty, no fitted sheets on bed. Plastic wrapped around the mattress, party in room above us, went on till three with no help from the desk manager. Do not stay here, it should cost $25 a night no more than that, I spent 70. Never again. Stay Campbell inn, it costs more, but doesn't require you to sleep with a loaded gun.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else, drive a little more. Don't stay here. Generally disgusting, I saw three r...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Disgusting!! They put perfume on a pig! The room smelled horrible! Cigarette burns on the microwave. ( non smoking room no less). Oh and the smashed cockroaches on the door! The morning after we saw live cockroaches crawling up the wall!! Found more dead ones behind night stands. Don't bother staying there!!

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Headred68
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The room was nice, except for the breakfast and the front desk, who does not even smile to welcome you whatever time it was of the day. The pancakes and muffins doesn't taste good at all.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Bartocal2000
DFW, Texas
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Nice hotel that seems clean and is a great value for the San Jose area. The internet connection is free but doesn't really work most of the time. Bed is just ok, but rooms have microwave and a really good mini-refrigerator for personal items. Area is good but there is some street noise that comes into the room. But at the price ranges for this hotel this is normal in the San Jose area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ksigpaul
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Days Inn San Jose Milpitas
Alura Inn
#30 of 75 in San Jose
Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas
Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas - McCarthy Ranch

Been to Executive Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!