“Excellent breads and good drinks”
Review of 85C bakery Cafe

85C bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Milpitas
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The good. All of their breads are freshly made and delicious. The boba and tea drinks were very good.

The okay. I had a strawberry tea. It was very tasty but a little too sweet. Otherwise this too would have been excellent.

The bad. Nothing.

Note that if you have never been. Avoid core times as lines can form. Once you are inside, grab a tray and choose what bread items you like. After getting all you want, then head for the cashiers line to pay.

I would highly recommend this to anyone. You must try it at least once.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I love this bakery since they have great varieties of baked goods and coffee. The line here is always long, so be patience. The prices are also very good. We alway stop by this bakery after dim sum at Koi Place since it is located right behind Koi. Parking can be very hectic on the weekend as there are many restaurants and shops in the plaza.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Just A OK. Their pastries don't strike me as anything special. I've had stale ones on occasion and their service aint great either. They don't have any teas besides green tea without sugar which is surprising and their dessert selection is quite basic and un inventive too. I think the reason they're popular is because they are open super late and they've got some baked goods which are favorites of people...like the ones with red bean paste.

Reviewed June 17, 2017

Let me get this out of the way “I think 85C bakery is good, nothing special and expensive.”

But “some people” in our party couldn’t get enough of their baked goods, we stop by yesterday after lunch, they talked about it at dinner and this morning we stop by for breakfast and brought bunch more for later snacks. Ay ya!!

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

Seriously, ridiculously yummy!!! I wish this high calories bakery wasn't good!! I had so much fun! You walk in, you grab a tray, paper to cover your tray, a set of thongs and start picking!
The items are all labeled and every 10-20 minutes someone comes out yelling warm bread! My tray has a couple items but when I got to the line ( which is long but moves fast) I realized I was under stacked! So back I went for a few more items to try! The taro desert were soo yummy!! The big puffy bread and small sweet desserts are perfect in size! They have pizza bread and lots of cheese pastries too. When you get up to the register you can add drinks and get cakes and other cold desserts from the display. The teas are yummy, they come sealed and You can get boba added too! I really liked the grapefruit jasmine tea!! And the best part- all very reasonable for a fresh made treat! Looking forward to more taro!!