“Muy Bueno!”

El Super Burrito
Ranked #15 of 99 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Great, satisfying Mexican grub. You will be happy and full. My wife wanted wine but they don't have - she went for a beer instead and we both enjoyed our food. Gracias!

1  Thank BFG1970

Reviewed May 6, 2013

maybe they had a bad day or something but I can make better Mexican food than these guys on that evening. my burrito was really soggy and moist. it tasted basically of nothing. no zing, no salt, no flavors. and also no textures. a total bland and unexciting taste. same with my wife's quesadilla. I cannot understand why so many people like this place here on tripadvisor and on other sites. not recommendable.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This "hole in the wall" Mexican restaurant offers some of the best Mexican food around and we go there each Friday for our "end of the work week" treat. Try their whole wheat or spinach tortillas, and the "green chicken" has just the right amount of spice. The prices are good - burritos start at $6.95 - and the ladies in the serving line are great about making your burrito exactly to your specifications.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place was recommend by the hotel I was staying at. I wanted a place that was close since I had been on the road for over six hours. The burrito I ordered was very good and could have served two people. The place gives out free chips and salsa with your to go order. Staff was very kind and very quick. I will definitely come back the next time I am in town.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

There is almost always a line at regular lunch and dinner times. But they have a lot of people working the counter, and move it right along. I have been eating here for more than 25 years, ALWAYS good. Free chips and salsa with your meal, even if it is take-out. Lots of variety for the many different tastes you might have in your family. Never been disappointed.