“Best Mexican Around!”

El Super Burrito
Ranked #16 of 99 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This "hole in the wall" Mexican restaurant offers some of the best Mexican food around and we go there each Friday for our "end of the work week" treat. Try their whole wheat or spinach tortillas, and the "green chicken" has just the right amount of spice. The prices are good - burritos start at $6.95 - and the ladies in the serving line are great about making your burrito exactly to your specifications.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place was recommend by the hotel I was staying at. I wanted a place that was close since I had been on the road for over six hours. The burrito I ordered was very good and could have served two people. The place gives out free chips and salsa with your to go order. Staff was very kind and very quick. I will definitely come back the next time I am in town.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

There is almost always a line at regular lunch and dinner times. But they have a lot of people working the counter, and move it right along. I have been eating here for more than 25 years, ALWAYS good. Free chips and salsa with your meal, even if it is take-out. Lots of variety for the many different tastes you might have in your family. Never been disappointed.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

We were staying in Millbrae on an overnight flight from SFO and found this place using Tripadvisor as we were looking for something quick that we could take back to our hotel. This place didn't disappoint. Huge portions of good food for a low price.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Very consistantly good food. Anytime Im on the S.F. Pennisula this is lunch or early dinner since they make huge burritos. Great quality and value. The employees are patient, very nice and efficient (so busy they have to be efficient). Definitetly worth a small detour if nessesary.