“Decent Food - Excellent Service”
Review of Terrace Cafe

Terrace Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Terrace Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Millbrae
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Center Street
Transit: 6 Blocks from Caltrain and Bart. On El Camino Real SamTrans line
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Not a fine dining restaurant, but very good, especially when you're tired and hungry! The dining room was very clean and attractive, and our server was pleasant and professional! After the long drive from Yosemite, it was a real pleasure to have a nice, relaxing meal after checking in. I would absolutely eat there again!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I had breakfast there and it was good and so was the service. Barbara and Carlos took care of me. Sitting there waiting for my food I noticed that old place needed some TLC. New paint and new Devore. Like I said the food and service are fine but the place needs to have some attention. I'll be back to see if the owner is listening... Califaz

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Terrace Café provides a convenient and delicious dining option. Both the service and the food exceed expectations for a motel / hotel setting.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had dinner the night before and it was great, delicious, hot and fresh, but our breakfest the next morning was our highlight! Our server Barbara was the best we've ever experienced. She went out of her way to do everything she could to make our meal great. She went over and beyond and used a lot of thought to everything we needed. Very pleasant experience.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

While on a layover at SFO at the Best Western next door didn't feel like going any where or catching a cab so we tried the on site restaurant. What a pleasant surprise. Service was outstanding and the dinner was excellent. My wife and I could relax in a charming atmosphere and spend the evening together before a long flight abroad. Just what we needed. The hotel contracts them for breakfast in the morning and it too was very well done. But above all our service stood out 100% professional and friendly.

Been to Terrace Cafe? Share your experiences!