“Great place to have a family gathering”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Terrace Cafe

Terrace Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Terrace Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 96 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Center Street
Transit: 6 Blocks from Caltrain and Bart. On El Camino Real SamTrans line
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Great place to have a family gathering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

We called 5 minutes before we hoped to dine - and they arranged a table for 11 - we were seated in 10. I had the pork chop with sweet potatoes - delicious! Comfort food with a California twist. It's located at the El Rancho Inn- which is one of our favorite places to stay and it's great to have such an accessible option right on site.

Visited September 2012

Manteca, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gourmet Food on a Budget!:-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We have been eating here for the past 15+ years and have NEVER had a bad meal. Great flavors and presentation, with impecable service. Always great food!:-)

1 Thank juror2
Salida, California
“The food is good music downstairs good free breakfast snack for early flights I eat the same thing every time I go .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I love the bar,.Both my husband and I are retired, so we travel a lot I do not like any building past the 3rd building and I do not like to be by the elevators,

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Mary T
Meadow Vista, California
“Surprisingly Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

After a long trip where I couldn't have salad because the lettuce was washed in unsafe water I was delighted with the Shrimp Louie. The bay shrimp were probably frozen, but the salad as a whole was a treat & a good size for lunch.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank EffStop
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Arrival Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Just arrived from our 14 hrs Flight and staying in El Rancho Inn. Had Lunch in El Rancho Inn. Had Grilled Chicken with Fetuccine Pesto and Salad and both were delightfull.

1 Thank althaue