2,266 results
All reviews park and fly departure snack terrace cafe leave your car san francisco upon return great park train noise on site restaurant the shuttle driver sfo airport complimentary breakfast great place to stay long term parking rooms are clean free parking we've stayed
Reviewed December 5, 2005

My husband and I and our teenaged daughters stayed her the night before a flight out of SFO. We mainly picked this hotel for the car storage package.

While the people at the front desk were friendly the rooms were disappointing. There was black mold on the bottom tiles of the shower and the beds were not queen-sized as advertised.

Another thing I didn't like was that the shower and toilet were in a very tiny space with the sink and vanity right in the open. With two teenaged girls it would have been nice for them to have everything in the bathroom space with a door that closed.

The rooms were nowhere as nice as in the pictures and I don't think I would stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2005
13  Thank Kim H
Reviewed August 19, 2005

We stayed in the hotel 5 nights with 3 kids.
The hotel is clean, and very convenient.
It is located on the El Camino Real 10 minutes from SFO airport (although you hardly hear takeoffs or landings) which makes it very easy to travel both north and south, with many nearby restaurants and shops.
The heated pool and Jacuzzi were the highlight for the kids and were also fun for us every evening. The complimentary breakfast was minimal, and open only between 4:30 and 7:30 am!
Overall the stay was a good experience, and we will probably come back.
A.L

Date of stay: July 2005
15  Thank Asaflew
Reviewed July 4, 2005

Motel itself is, well, a motel. Physically it's nothing special. The service, however, was outstanding! They have a system that works for them. Stay at motel, leave car for up to two weeks. Whole thing is convenient and smooth. Close to San Francisco Airport... shuttle from motel quickly... car ready upon return... wonderful.

Date of stay: October 2004
11  Thank Cosmopolitan35573
Reviewed May 17, 2005

For anyone flying out of SFO that lives outside of the Bay Area, like us, this is the place to go. Stay for one night and get up to 14 days of parking on their property. At a little over $100, it's cheaper than any of the parking garages around the airport, and you get one night to get to SFO easily if you have an early flight out or get over jet lag when you return. Yes, that's right. The 14 day parking is good before or after your one night stay.

The hotel is a 3-star, and I rated the hotel accordingly. It is, definitely, above average for a 3-star. The queen-sized beds were surprisingly comfortable, and the room looked like it had been updated recently. The only two things I can knock were the slight musty smell in the room (#605) probably due to the peninsula in winter and the close proximity of the CalTrain/BART tracks. The front desk is very accomodating to your needs. As for the shuttle service, it was relativley quick and painless, and the drivers were courteous.

My family and I liked it so much, we are doing it again in August of this year.

Date of stay: December 2004
18  Thank bobgong
Reviewed March 15, 2005

My husband and I stayed here the first time in May, 2001; we have stayed countless times since then whenever we bring friends or family to the S.F. area. We like staying in the Millbrae-Burlingame area because it is quiet and less expensive than in S.F. We particularly enjoy staying in the 2 or 3 bedroom suites! The 3 BR has 2 baths which is wonderful! Those suites also have a FULL size refrigerator and dishwasher and stove!!! The living room sofa also makes into a sofabed, so you can sleep even two more people! Each bedroom has its own t.v. and VCR and the beds are very, very comfy and the pillows are very fluffy/thick! Housekeeping is great and the front desk staff (particularly Roy!) are so friendly and helpful! Give this hotel a try if there are 4 or more traveling in your party! You cannot go wrong, I promise you!

Date of stay: May 2003