2,233 results
All reviewspark and flydeparture snackterrace cafeleave your carsan franciscoupon returngreat parktrain noiseon site restaurantsfo airportthe shuttle drivercomplimentary breakfastlong term parkinggreat place to stayrooms are cleanfree parkingan early flight
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I found the El Rancho Inn's "stay/park/shuttle" package to be a tremendous convenience for my April two-week Africa trip. Paying parking lot fees for two week anywhere near SFO really adds up and the convenience of staying overnight before the trip at a clean, modern hotel with an early quick bite in the morning along with safe, secure parking for much less than the cost of parking at one of the airport lots really made sense to me.

I would definitely use El Rancho's services the next time I fly out of San Francisco. The shuttle pickup is every half hour which may sometimes be a little less often than airport shuttles but- for me- it worked out fine and I more than appreciated getting my trip off to a relaxed start knowing my car was safely parked within a secure facility.

The restaurant serves excellent meals and is a great spot for dinner the night before your trip. Everyone at the hotel, from front desk to shuttle driver, was extremely helpful and courteous. It is a "no-brainer."

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank paxphile
bwelranchoinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2011

Thanks for your feedback. We agree, our Park and Fly package is a great way to start your vacation. We've been recogninzed as providing the best value for park and fly in the San Francisco area. The Terrace Cafe is a real gem.

Reviewed May 9, 2011

If you have to stay close to SF international airport either chose a different hotel or at least ask for a room that is remote from the railway tracks. The train passes literally every 5 minutes during peak times.and you will not need an alarm clock for an early wake up.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ejaeggi

Thanks for your comments. We are aware of the noise from the train. We are well underway in soundproofing the guestrooms located in that area. We hope you will try us again and have a better experience.

Reviewed May 5, 2011

I love the facade, furniture, linens and almost everything in El Rancho but don't expect a bellboy to help you with your luggage. You have to do that yourself. The free breakfast is okay though. I'm also happy with the free wi-fi connection.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Queen_Inoray

Thanks for your feedback. We're proud of our Hotel and glad you had a wonderful stay. Great to hear you utlized the complimentary WiFi at the property - we offer both wireless and wired high speed internet through out the Hotel.

Reviewed March 21, 2011

My flight was cancelled out of Hawaii and United Airlines had to re-book me and because I arrived too late into SFO to make my next connection United booked this hotel. We arrived 11:20pm I waited for the shuttle for a half an hour (I saw every shuttle from every other hotel come by at least every 15 minutes)- After a half an hour I decided to call the hotel directly and they said they would send driver in 10 minutes ~it is now past midnight! I waited another half an hour and still no shuttle!! It's raining, cold and late at night~ Everyone waiting for other shuttles are long gone by now!! I had to call AGAIN and this time very upset and asked where in the hell is this guy?? She said she was sorry for the 3rd time and would try to find out where he was!! He finally showed up at 1:05am By the time I got to my room it was 1:30 in the morning and my wake-up call was at 4:30am I was not a happy person and although the room seemed nice enough~ I was in no mood by the time I FINALLY got to bed and so tired after a long two days- it was ridiculous and not one person apologized when I arrived at the hotel~they lost a customer before they even had me!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Valerie B

Thank your for your comments. Our shuttle service is a critical part of the service we provide. We apologize for having you wait so long for us to pick you up. We'll work to ensure this does not happen again.

Reviewed March 16, 2011

I would recommend this hotel. Staff is super friendly and go out of their way to help you. Service is excellent. I had a very comfortable room and the location is close to the airport but the hotel seems like a world away. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business