April was a great time to visit San Francisco, and this Travelodge was a great place to be! I spent a week there with my wife and five year old daughter...a week well spent.
Getting from the airport to and from the property was very quick using the free shuttle.
Getting downtown was quick and easy using BART, a five minute walk from the property.
Wake up, eat a great breakfast (included in the price of the room) and be downtown 30 minutes later. Return and take advantage of the local restaurants and supermarkets. I can recommend the Little Lucca Sandwich Shop at the mall across the street. The best subs I ever had.
The rooms were very nice. Clean and comfortable.
When there was a small problem, (when isn't there?) the staff was right there to take care of it with a smile.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a budget hotel, you cannot go wrong here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This family owned boutique hotel with newly remodeled guestrooms (2014) is conveniently located 1 mile from the San Francisco Airport (SFO) with free 24-hour SFO Airport shuttle bus service to and from the SFO airport. They offer free parking for your night of stay; however, no car is necessary as they are within 100 yards of the Millbrae BART (rapid transit)/Caltrain station-your gateway to San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. Aside from Their superior location, there are other perks that will make your experience with them even more special. Every morning guests will enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast featuring hard-boiled eggs, ham & cheese, tasty in-house-baked goods, freshly made granola, fresh waffles and so much more. Come back to the front desk in the afternoon to enjoy freshly baked cookies, tea and coffee. Talk to their friendly front desk staff about San Francisco tour recommendations, they are happy to assist you with planning. The Dylan is proud to offer free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the hotel, making it easy for you to catch up on work or emails. Lounge by the fountain in their relaxing Tuscan themed patio complete with comfy seating and lantern lighting. They recently completed the remodeling of their guestrooms in 2014. They took an artistic approach to their new room designs and worked with famous surrealist photographer Thomas Barbey to select each piece of his dreamy artwork to display in their guestrooms. Look closely at the art and you'll begin to recognize icons from all around the world, including San Francisco. Each room is stylized to highlight the beauty of his work. If you enjoy unwinding in front of the TV, you'll love watching HBO on the 40 inch LCD flat screen TVs that they've provided in each guestroom. Their modern all American made furniture adds a touch of sophistication to their room design and unlike most hotels, they've incorporated ample USB ports and electrical outlets into every headboard and desk as they know the importance of staying connected to loved ones and colleagues. Their stunning new bathrooms feature spacious showers with imported Spanish porcelain tile, frameless glass shower doors and relaxing rain showerheads. For over 2 decades, they have been committed to offering their guests a quality stay at an extremely competitive rate. Their excellent reviews and awards, including the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, attest to this. Stay with them and see how easy and stress-free traveling can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dylan at SFO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dylan At Sfo Hotel Millbrae
- Travelodge Hotel Millbrae
- Travel Lodge Millbrae
- Travelodge Millbrae
- Millbrae Travel Lodge
- Millbrae Travelodge