Only used hotel as a "day/evening room" so did not actually stay the night, but I was very impressed overall (very helpful friendly chap at reception).
Great sized room, very very clean and tidy.
Extremely close to San Francisco Airport (free shuttle took about 8 minutes to get to hotel), and even closer to the Millbrae BART station (2 minute easy flat walk from hotel), took approx 15-20min into downtown San Francisco.
All in all, if you want Great value for money, be very, very close to the Airport and yet an easy quick train into downtown then this IS the place to stay.
I would not hesitate to stay here again, and highly recommend The Dylan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dylan at SFO, proud winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016, is a newly remodeled 58 room boutique hotel. They are conveniently located just 1 mile from the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and feature a free SFO Airport shuttle bus to and from the airport. They are within 100 yards of the Millbrae BART/CalTrain station, gateway to downtown San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. Our delicious complimentary breakfast features hot items that change daily, including: bacon, sausage, eggs, omelets, casseroles and potatoes. We also offer other tasty options: fresh waffles, fresh baked muffins, scones, danishes & cinnamon rolls, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels & cream cheese, toast, hard-boiled eggs, ham & cheese, juice and freshly brewed coffee. Complimentary fresh baked cookies, coffee and tea are available the afternoon. In 2017 The Dylan Hotel at SFO brought back mid-century modern with contemporary vibes through their recent remodel of the exterior, lobby, reception and breakfast room. The entrance is encased with eco-friendly siding and accented with a retro-feel hexagon patterned coreteen steel. Step into the lobby to the sound of subtle electronic jazz music quietly playing overhead as you take in the natural elements of the living wall and tree trunk table. Head to the reception, and enjoy the San Francisco murals behind the smoked glass and wood-grained shelving while checking in with our guest service agent. We offer complimentary Nescafe cappuccinos to enjoy while showing off your Scrabble skills on the giant wall game. In the morning enjoy a buffet breakfast featuring housemade granola, fresh baked muffins, waffles or some eggs and sausages along with many other goodies. While enjoying breakfast or waiting for our complimentary SFO airport shuttle, sit and admire the bigger than life sixties vibe wall art with starlet beauties and super heroes or just watch the wall mounted tablets streaming hip, retro movies. Their newly renovated guest rooms display the dreamy artwork of famous surrealist photographer, Thomas Barbey. Each guest room features all American made furniture with built-in USB, plush pillow top beds, 40 inch LED and much more. The newly renovated bathrooms have imported Spanish porcelain tile and rain showerheads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Dylan at SFO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dylan At Sfo Hotel Millbrae
- Travelodge Hotel Millbrae
- Travel Lodge Millbrae
- Travelodge Millbrae
- Millbrae Travel Lodge
- Millbrae Travelodge