“Breakfast done Right!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Well on a whim we stopped here from breakfast one morning before heading out for a day around town sightseeing! We stayed near the airport so this was not far from us and kinda stumbled on this hidden gem. The inside is like a huge banquet hall and a little dated but once the food hits your mouth you forget about decor because you are there for good food not decor!!! I ordered the California omelette with hashbrowns and toast, my sister had blueberry pancakes, my other sister had oatmeal(shes way to healthy), and my gf had chicken fried steak and eggs. My omelette was fluffy and moist and stuffed with yummy goodness I was not disappointed, my browns were not over crispy or greasy which i truely appreciate. My sisters pancakes were made with fresh blueberries which was awesome and the cakes themselves were great. My gf enjoyed here cfs, it had a great crust and the gravy was very good. The portions are rather large so keep that in mind. The service was great and I never had to ask for more coffee or water! So if you are ever in the area give it a shot!!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We noticed there were lines on Sunday morning when we arrived at our hotel. Our previous plans did not allow us to eat here until Wednesday night but we were impressed. The meals we had tasted wonderful and the portions were extremely generous for the price! Great!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have been breakfasting here, when staying in the vicinity of San Francisco Airport, for several years. Great service and food, especially the pancakes!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Back in the early 70's our family would go to the Millbrae Pancake house when I think it was called Uncle John's then There is a back dining room with tables and because we had small children we enjoyed eating there with small children Fast forward to NOW I believe the lady who owned it for years and years either died or retired BUT IT IS THE SAME Even the decor and plates!!! The staff is friendly and the service quick with coffee refills right away The menu must have changed a little over the years but I can't tell, favorites are still there such as strawberry crepes with LOTS of whipped cream!!! Breakfasts that come with pancakes or just pancake orders are all very good. Maybe less parking then I remember but they keep the line moving and seating is quick even when they are busy

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

It's crowded and loud most of the time, and always a bit dated, but the food is great! A great place for a large family. Hearty portions too!