“Great food, great service”

Millbrae Pancake House
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 27, 2011

If you are staying near SFO, eating here will help you get through your day of traveling. Very reasonably priced - I felt like a local!

Reviewed October 10, 2011

We love the Millbrae Pancake House. When we lived in the Bay Area, we used to visit quite frequently. Now that we're in St. Louis, we only get to visit occasionally. The food is good, the portions are quite large, and the service is fast and (usually) friendly. If are looking for a variety of pancakes or waffles, this is the place to eat!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Go to this Resturant it serves the best coffee , Pancackes & any other Breakfast combination you care to order The waiters / waitresses are friendly and never let your cup run empty They remembered us from day to day and treated us like one of their family Be aware though if you dont get in by 8.30ish you'll have to queue up outside to get a table

Reviewed April 24, 2011

We were passing through and found this on Yelp. An unchanged treasure from a bygone era, still with a mechanical cash register. We were really lucky it was late on a Monday morning, no waiting, but he place was still quite busy even though it is pretty large. I can attest that the blueberry buttermilk pancakes were top shelf.

Reviewed September 24, 2010

There`s nothing worse than going out for breakfast and the waitress is fixed on telling
the customer how and what to eat. The waitress, a little phillipino lady, was trying to
have myself order more than I wanted to eat. I just wanted something in a more small portion for instance because of diet. I wanted scrambled eggs and ham mixed in and pancakes on the side - how simple.
The waitress wanted me to order two plates; one with ham and eggs, the ham separate -
not scrambled with the eggs - and a plate with pancakes, The waitress didn`t get it. My
wife and I hadn`t been to the pancake house in a while and thought let's go. We won`t
be back. And being born and raised here, M.P.H. used to be the best. Their more up
on fast delivery for the tourist where they're here and gone.