My wife and I just returned from our first trip to California. We had to decide whether to stay downtown San Francisco or in the suburbs. We wanted to see as much of California as we could so we rented a car. Parking is expensive in the city so we chose this hotel for the free parking and also close proximity to the city and a free cooked to order breakfast each day. Everything was superior from the rooms, to the wonderful helpful staff. Many restaurants within walking distance and to fit every budget. There was also a BART station 2 blocks away. Rts. 280 and 101 were close by as well as the San Francisco airport. About a 20 minute drive to downtown, 2 1/2 hours to Carmel and a day trip to Muir Woods, Sonoma, Napa and back. We couldn't have been more pleased and if we ever travel back to San Francisco we will certainly stay at the quality Suites of Milbrae. Hope this was helpful. Feel free to e-mail if you need any help planning this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is conveniently located just one mile west of San Francisco International Airport and twelve miles south of Downtown San Francisco. The property is within minutes of popular attractions such as Candlestick Park, AT&T Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Union Square, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Silicon Valley and Oakland are only twenty minutes away.Complimentary amenities with each stay include Fairfield Inn's signature Early Eats Breakfast Buffet, free airport shuttle service and free printing, faxing, and copying services in our Business Library. All of the hotel's guestrooms are oversized and have a separate living and sleeping area that are decorated in warm contemporary colors. Each room is equipped with free high-speed internet access, two 32" flat panel televisions, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a large executive desk with an ergonomic chair. After a hectic day of travel or business, guests can unwind in the hotel's therapy outdoor whirlpool spa or workout in the hotel's fully equipped executive fitness room. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott's also within a very short walking distance to both historic Downtown Millbrae and the Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station. Historic Downtown Millbrae has a large collection of boutique and antique shops, restaurants, spas, national retailers, and entertainment. The Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station provides convenient and inexpensive Caltrain and BART train service to Downtown San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and the Silicon Valley. Additional recreational activities such as golf, biking, hiking, rock climbing, and sailing are nearby. San Francisco and Napa tours can be booked from the hotel with free round-trip tour pick-up and drop off service from/to the hotel. Park Stay and Go Packages are available that include a one night stay with all amenities plus up to fourteen days of additional parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites San Francisco Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Quality Inn Millbrae
- Quality Hotel Millbrae