Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Aloft San Francisco Airport(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Pool
$167
$139
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$149
The Dylan at SFO(Millbrae)
$118
$139
$129
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
$146
$112
Orbitz.com
$157
$140
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
$129
Hotel Aura San Bruno(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
$120
$152
$143
Travelocity
All reviewsmarriott hotelssan franciscopizza hutliving areawithin walking distancehot itemsrefrigerator and microwavefree breakfastfast foodyogurtrental carthe hotel is cleanconvenient locationking bedstayed one nightshuttle servicebart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2006

Hi, I agree with the other posters on here regarding the nice accommodations (shower was nice and relaxing!), breakfast, and close location to the B.A.R.T. Before staying here we had looked practically all over the bay area for an extended stay-type lodging location (or basically any decent lodging with a micro and fridge) that was close to B.A.R.T. and couldn't locate one - although we weren't entirely that familiar with the bay area and just had the internet to go by -- but it seemed like there weren't too many places like that, at least ones that were advertising on the internet that we could locate reviews about.

So all that to say, that the Quality Suites was a great location and in a safe area (right on the main street with lots of little shops/business/neat eating places). Also, there's a shopping area within short walking distance to the hotel with a Safeway grocery store, Baskin-Robbins..and I can't remember all the other places (guess I remembered the important ones..haha!).

The only thing because of what happened on our stay there is that you have to make sure to confirm that you actually have a microwave in your room at check-in (and I'd probably do that with the fridge as well). We got there thinking we would for sure have one because all the rooms were suppose to and ended up not having one when we arrived to the room. I called down to request one and they said they didn't have any extras. I took a leap and asked for maybe just a small discount on our stay because of that and they said that since we had booked the reservations on the internet that they couldn't do anything for us.

The situation was sorta upsetting due to the fact that we planned some of the food portion of the trip around the fact we would have something to heat items up in while we were there. So make sure on that if that is something that is important for you.

Take care and safe and happy traveling!! :) Diane

• Stayed: March 2006
8  Thank dianereno05
A TripAdvisor Member
Beechmont, Kentucky
Reviewed March 14, 2006

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night because it was so close to the airport. Very clean, good breakfast and
very fast service to the airport. Would stay again.
The price was unbelieveable.

• Stayed: March 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 12, 2006

Hubby and I stayed here this past weekend to celebrate our anniversary and were not very impressed.

First of all, upon check in we were given a double bed suite (2 double beds) instead of the king suite I reserved.

Secondly, the spa was not in working order, even after asking about it when I booked the room a few days prior to our arrival.

Thirdly, the desk staff was not very helpful (didn't bother answering the front desk phone on 2 seperate occasions) and was not that knowledgeable about the area. Also, the ice machine on the 2nd floor did not work. We had to go to the 3rd floor for ice.

This was the second time we've stayed here. The first time was a great experience, which is why we returned this year. I don't think we'll be going back. I work in the travel industry and would have a hard time recommending this hotel to my customers.

• Stayed: February 2006
6  Thank leslie b
Reviewed February 5, 2006

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise! I had to go on a last-minute trip to San Francisco and found this great room deal via the United Airlines web site. I was getting in late so the Millbrae location plus my good experience with Choice hotels made the Quality Suites quite appealing. Well, when I walked into the hotel and my room, I was quite impressed. The breakfast next morning was an added bonus--made to order breakfast, not the usual Continental stuff you get in these chain hotels. The Quality Suites is in a great location as well, coming from one who is fairly familiar with the Bay area. It's an exit away from the airport and a block or two from the main route (101). It's in a neighborhood full of family and ethnic restaurants. It's walking distance from the Millbrae BART for easy access to downtown. So if you're not looking to be right in the City and want easy access to just about anywhere, I recommend this hotel. I would stay here again--definitely!

Stayed: February 2006
7  Thank REA-WashDC
Reviewed December 15, 2005

This hotel offers a terrific value -- comfortable 2-room suites for the price of an ordinary hotel room. Plus, they have a big 3' deep hot tub (perfect for young children to swim in), free breakfast every morning, and a happy hour with cocktails in the evenings. It's not far from the Millbrae BART station and it's very convenient to Hwy 101, so transportation to San Francisco or points south is very easy. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel too! The only downside is that there's no door between the rooms in the suites. And, breakfast options are pretty much limited to cereal, pastries, and eggs 'n' meat.

• Stayed: December 2005