When flying internationally we often choose to do a Park, Sleep Fly near SFO so that we don't have to rush to the airport on the morning of the flight, and we can park our car as part of a 1 night stay and parking package. This hotel, although maybe not as "nice" as others we've stayed in for this purpose, provided the best of the two most important things for us: proximity to the airport (less than 10 minutes by their shuttle), and good parking (underground garage). Right on El Camino Real, only a half mile (if that) north of Milbrae Avenue ( a major exit off of 101), it was very easy to get to. The rooms are ~OK~, but do have a refrigerator and ours at least was a "suite" - one sitting room with HD TV, and a bedroom, also with HD TV - so it was comfortable for just the one night stay. And like all Fairfield Inns, there was the usual free breakfast with the typical fare similar to Residence Inns and Hampton Inns. Would I stay there again - if still offered as a Park Sleep Fly hotel, it would probably be my first choice (but it seems they change their lineup all the time). Otherwise, you might check around and compare prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is conveniently located just one mile west of San Francisco International Airport and twelve miles south of Downtown San Francisco. The property is within minutes of popular attractions such as Candlestick Park, AT&T Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Union Square, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Silicon Valley and Oakland are only twenty minutes away.Complimentary amenities with each stay include Fairfield Inn's signature Early Eats Breakfast Buffet, free airport shuttle service and free printing, faxing, and copying services in our Business Library. All of the hotel's guestrooms are oversized and have a separate living and sleeping area that are decorated in warm contemporary colors. Each room is equipped with free high-speed internet access, two 32" flat panel televisions, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a large executive desk with an ergonomic chair. After a hectic day of travel or business, guests can unwind in the hotel's therapy outdoor whirlpool spa or workout in the hotel's fully equipped executive fitness room. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott's also within a very short walking distance to both historic Downtown Millbrae and the Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station. Historic Downtown Millbrae has a large collection of boutique and antique shops, restaurants, spas, national retailers, and entertainment. The Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station provides convenient and inexpensive Caltrain and BART train service to Downtown San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and the Silicon Valley. Additional recreational activities such as golf, biking, hiking, rock climbing, and sailing are nearby. San Francisco and Napa tours can be booked from the hotel with free round-trip tour pick-up and drop off service from/to the hotel. Park Stay and Go Packages are available that include a one night stay with all amenities plus up to fourteen days of additional parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites San Francisco Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Quality Inn Millbrae
- Quality Hotel Millbrae