I missed out on a connecting flight, so I came here to use a day room. Check in a fast and efficient, and had immediate access to breakfast. My only criticism would be how they try to cram everything in such tight space. Surely, there is a fitness center and a swimming pool, but the room is crammed with treadmills, and the swimming pool is only big enough for skinny dipping. After all, sport facilities are the appendix of hotel facilities. The room is modern and clean and has two TV's each, one in front of the sofa, and the other in front of the bed, which would be suitable for families with children, or friends who don't want to get into each other's faces. Across the hotel were some restaurants and stores, which I haven't explored due to time constraints. BTW, internet is complementary, so no extra $10 required.
If a day room experience was this great, I am eager to see how an overnight experience would deliver. Would definitely give this place a try the next time I come to San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is conveniently located just one mile west of San Francisco International Airport and twelve miles south of Downtown San Francisco. The property is within minutes of popular attractions such as Candlestick Park, AT&T Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Union Square, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Silicon Valley and Oakland are only twenty minutes away.Complimentary amenities with each stay include Fairfield Inn's signature Early Eats Breakfast Buffet, free airport shuttle service and free printing, faxing, and copying services in our Business Library. All of the hotel's guestrooms are oversized and have a separate living and sleeping area that are decorated in warm contemporary colors. Each room is equipped with free high-speed internet access, two 32" flat panel televisions, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a large executive desk with an ergonomic chair. After a hectic day of travel or business, guests can unwind in the hotel's therapy outdoor whirlpool spa or workout in the hotel's fully equipped executive fitness room. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott's also within a very short walking distance to both historic Downtown Millbrae and the Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station. Historic Downtown Millbrae has a large collection of boutique and antique shops, restaurants, spas, national retailers, and entertainment. The Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station provides convenient and inexpensive Caltrain and BART train service to Downtown San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and the Silicon Valley. Additional recreational activities such as golf, biking, hiking, rock climbing, and sailing are nearby. San Francisco and Napa tours can be booked from the hotel with free round-trip tour pick-up and drop off service from/to the hotel. Park Stay and Go Packages are available that include a one night stay with all amenities plus up to fourteen days of additional parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites San Francisco Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Quality Inn Millbrae
- Quality Hotel Millbrae