“Burger Fix” 4 of 5 bubbles

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tallahassee, Florida
“Burger Fix”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Never been in any of these family owned Southern California spawned burger stores that wasn't busy, clean and mighty good. This unit across the freeway from SFO is no exception. Jamming. Working. Making patrons happy. I enjoyed a Double Double Animal Style cheeseburger, the best hand cut fries and a vanilla shake. Mission accomplished.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Always a favorite on my way to SFO”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

I always stop here on my way back to SFO to get a burger to take on the flight with me. The parking is terrible, and the lines at lunch are crazy, but the burger makes it worthwhile. I always have people in the airport asking me where I got my burger, and people on the plane tend to be jealous of the smell emanating from my In-N-Out bag. I make no apologies, and I like to indulge once a trip. I'm glad these aren't in Missouri, or I'd have them much too often.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Cheap, good and fast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

This place is fast, great burgers and extremely inexpensive. In my opinion, it is better than any other fast food place in the nation!

Visited July 2014
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

It seems sort of silly to write a review about In N Out burger. They deliver a very good and consistent product. Most folks generally know what they are going to get here. A freshly made burger with fresh cut fries. Also...their milk shakes are the "real deal". They probably make the best burger out of all of the fast food places that exist. Their pricing is well within the ballpark of the others and their quality is top notch. Certainly worth a stop when you need your burger or fry "fix"!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manila, Philippines
“yummiest burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I had heard how good the burgers here were and I was not disappointed. It's the best burger I've ever had. And the fries were fantastic too.

• Visited May 2014