“Great food and view”

June Bug Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Midpines
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Fresh comfort seasonal mountain foods. Serving breakfast, lunch every day all year. Local, seasonal and some organic ingredients used. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options! Local & Regional wines and beers on tap.
Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Great food and view”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Delicious dinner, liked the fact they grow alot of veges and herbs and write on each menu item what's grown in the dish
Pork loins were beautiful

1 Thank Tracy K

Thorne Bay, Alaska
“Amazing food. Period.”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Awesome food. Huge portions. Great beers on draught as well as wine options. Fun atmosphere, games, a fireplace - spa right downstairs. Vegetarian/ vegan dishes, but could use a few more protein replacement options for those instead of just more veggies.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank OutsideTravelin
Oakland, California
“good food”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

fun menu with plenty of options. huge portions. we actually split every meal we ate. decent coffee in the morning. they will even pack you a bag lunch for your day of outdoor adventuring.

Visited March 2012
Scotts Valley, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“dirty”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

food stored out in open and on ground...the door says to keep closed but it wasn't...obviously we saw and so did anyone else walking by

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
“July 2012 UPDATE: Cafe at the Bug”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I missed eating at,The Bug. I felt that I had to go back and give it another shot. After my visit I thought I'd update my previous review.
The GOOD:
The Bug has a new chef/cook.
lunch exceeded my expectations & gorgeous location.
The BAD: What hasn't changed, regular LA restaurant prices with self-serve style eating.
I'll definitely go back for lunch but, I'm not sure I'm ready to attempt another dinner at close to 20 bucks a plate, not to mention eating on a darkened bench under a moonless sky like a dog.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank lynmill_11

Been to June Bug Cafe? Share your experiences!