“Great pizza.”

Cuisines: American
Cobb, California
“Great pizza.”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great tasting pizza, though not inexpensive. Nice, and seemed clean (though we were only there for take-out) - typical and nice, casual pizza/pub atmosphere.

Visited December 2013

Clearlake, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Brewery that doesnt brew beer !”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Our visit was ok. Our server was very nice and polite but there was another employee who was kind of snotty to us because we came in shortly before they closed. Didn't quite appreciate that, but am still glad they allowed us to order, considering there was nothing else open for dinner. The food was awesome ! I loved the onion petals ! (Onion rings, but not rings) I got a mushroom burger and my boyfriend got a teriyaki burger, and they were both juicy and delicious ! I would like to see this place brewing some beer again ! I think it would be a good tourist stop and I would visit more often, even living 20 mins away !

Visited April 2012
“The best brew pub with a beer garden and...”
Reviewed April 30, 2010

The best brew pub with a beer garden and an amazing happy hour. Several gold medal beers are matched well to the pizza and burgers. The beers are available by the keg, by the pint or by the case. The seasonal beers are normally triple hopped with 8.5 percent of the good stuff. I like to order a large combination pizza and a pitcher of St. Helena Pale Ale when I visit Middletown. It is only a 20 minute drive from my house in Calitoga and the prices on beer and food are half of what you would pay in Napa County!!! The beer is also sold at the Twin Pine Casino a few blocks away if you like to play poker until 4 or 5 in the morning.

1 Thank FoodloverII